Ring4 lets you generate a second phone number to call and text, whether as a business line or for personal use. More than just a second phone line, Ring4 numbers also support voicemails, call recording, call blocking, international calls, custom area code and more.
Generate a new US number in seconds, or a phone line from 6 other countries: Canada, UK, Belgium, Australia, Austria and Netherlands.
Dial or receive calls locally and overseas, with no roaming charges! Access features like wifi calling, call recording and texting, emoji messages and anti-spam.
With an unlimited text and call plan, Ring4 can be used like a prepaid phone card. No carrier plan needed! Dial away and make quality calls for cheap using VoIP when you download Ring4.
PEOPLE USE RING4 AS A
• Work number: a second phone line for your business, with your area code.
• Private number: a temporary number (aka burner number) for personal use in online classifieds, dating apps and more.
• World phone: a local or international phone number with WiFi calling & no roaming charges.
SECOND PHONE NUMBER
• Create & Manage multiple phone line as easily as an email account.
• Second line available in the US, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Australia & Austria.
• Select your US number with your favorite Area Code: SF(415), NY(212), LA(310) and more…
• Delete a Ring4 smart phone number anytime
TALK APP FOR CALL RECORDING & MORE
• Access key features from your dialpad
• Text with emoji
• Call Recorder
• Unlimited Text and Calls with a Monthly Subscription
• Unmask and Block unwanted callers
• Customizable voicemail
• Do Not Disturb mode
CHEAP INTERNATIONAL CALLS
• Cheap phone calls in the U.S & 22+ countries (including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Spain, Sweden, UK & more)
• Ring4 uses an internet connection for calls & texts (WiFi, 4G or LTE recommended).
PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR AREA CODE
• Select an area code for the US number you are generating.
• The cost of a chosen area code depends on its rarity.
• We're constantly adding new numbers. Check back often!
Get an extra phone number for your business or personal needs. Make cheap international calls using VoIP and much more. Download Ring4 today!
• 0 credits to receive calls - it's free!
• 10 credits to generate 1 new virtual number available 1 week
• 10 credits to extend the life of a number for 1 week
• 5 credits to make a call in the US or internationally
• 1 credit to send a text message
• 20 free credits for first time users
• 10 free credits when inviting a friend registering to the app with your code
Activate the monthly auto-renewing subscription of a Ring4 number to unlock the Unlimited Calls and Texts plan in the U.S and Canada:
• Unlimited Talk & Text for a Random Number: $9.99/month
• Unlimited Talk & Text for a Selected Number: $19.99/month
• Unlimited Talk & Text for a Premium Number: $39.99/month
• Unlimited Talk & Text for a VIP Number: $99.99/month
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. No more than 3 subscriptions are authorized per account.
• Emergency calls and texts to 911 are not supported
• Texts to/from short codes might not always be supported
This version fixes a bug that was not allowing some users to login with Microsoft.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad customer service and doesn’t work (updated)
I tried to use the app in Austria. I paid for the $9.99 unlimited plan, and expected to to be able to make/receive calls/texts.
I received calls, but couldn’t call out AT ALL!!!
I tried to contact Ring4 customer support via email. I received one response asking me some questions, but then no responses after that to my repeated follow-up requests for help. I also tried to contact Ring4 through the app. No response.
I was very frustrated and had to request a refund from Apple.
I am very disappointed with Ring4’s service. The app/service makes a lot of promises but doesn’t deliver. Don’t be fooled like I was.
After a few days, the representative responded. He was very responsive and willing to solve the problems.
I can finally use the number and am happy with their service afterwards. I can see that they take customers’ comments seriously, that’s whyI decided to change my rating.
Developer Response ,
sorry for your experience with the calls to Austria affecting some our numbers, the issue was coming from one of our providers, it was resolved couple of days ago and we replied to your ticket.
Can you please confirm that you received it?
I have tried countless second line apps for international calling and texting and by far this has the best service package ($10/number w/unlimited calling and texting for at least English speaking countries).
As other have mentioned, support is crap. I sent them an email, they responded 3 days later to tell them they were working on the bug. It took 3 months for them to fix it 😒. I understand bugs take time, but a time frame would have been great too, or at least an update on progress.
That being said, running into an issue where I am not getting any notifications from the app and am not expecting a fix anytime before fall. Otherwise, it does what I need it to do.
Developer Response ,
thanks for the detailed feed-back! Happy to hear that we are matching your requirements!
Regarding the delayed notifications, we have just done an upgrade of the servers this week to be able to process more transactions per seconds respond to the growth of our user base. Please let us know if that fixed your issue.
It's the perfect solution for a digital nomad like me!
I have been looking for solution like Ring4 for a long time.
When travelling for work in foreign countries, I usually buy local SIM cards to have mobile internet without having to pay the expensive roaming fees that US operators normally charge.
But I wanted to still be able to use a local US phone number, on which I could be reached and that I could call from, even if I changed my SIM card.
I'm happy to have finally found the solution for me and my wife with Ring4.
Thanks guys for your great product!
- YOURVIRTUALSIM INC.
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © yourVirtualSIM Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 10 credits $0.99
- Package of 20 credits $1.99
- Package of 40 credits $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.