Ring4 lets you generate a second phone number to call and text, whether as a business line or for personal use. More than just a second phone line or eSIM, Ring4 also comes with video conference, voicemails transcripts, call recording, robotcall blocking, international calls, area code selection and more.
Create a new business line with your local U.S. area code in seconds, or get a mobile phone line in 3 other countries: Canada, France, UK
Dial or receive calls locally and overseas, with no roaming charges! Access features like wifi calling, call recording and texting, emoji messages and anti-spam.
With an unlimited text and call plan, Ring4 can be used like a prepaid phone card. No carrier plan needed! Dial away and make quality calls for cheap using VoIP.
TOP 3 USES OF RING4
• Work number: a second phone line for your business, with your area code.
• Alternative to Zoom or Skype for video calls with a meeting link that you can share to invite.
• Virtual Office: a local or international phone number with WiFi calling & no roaming charges.
WHAT USERS SAY:
"Having an additional line on my mobile phone enhances my ability of direct specific calls to a particular line thereby amplifying call screening & facilitating my ability to do business & serves as an extremely useful business & personal tool." - Scott K., Attorney
"I started using Ring4 when I opened my online store so I wouldn't need to use my personal (home number). I really liked that I could get an extra number with my local area code and the price isn't too bad." - Morgan B., Owner Retail
• Create & Manage multiple phone lines as easily as your email accounts.
• Select your US number with your favorite Area Code: SF(415), NY(212), LA(310) and more…
• Video Conference
• Contact list
• Text with emoji and images (SMS and MMS supported)
• Call Recorder
• Block unwanted callers and robotcalls
• Customizable voicemail
• Cheap international phone calls in the U.S & 40+ countries (including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, UK & more)
• Ring4 uses an internet connection (WiFi, 4G or LTE recommended) for voip calls & texts , as opposed to Google Voice or OpenPhone
PLANS AND PRICING
• Unlimited monthly subscription including unlimited national calls, texts, and video meetings for a phone line starting at $9.99/month
• First time users receive 20 free credits to generate their first phone line
• 0 credits to receive calls - it's free!
• 10 credits to generate 1 new virtual number available for 1 week
• 5 credits to start call in the US or internationally
• 5 credits to start a video meeting
• 1 credit to send a text message
PAYMENT AND SUBSCRIPTIONS DETAILS:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Activate the monthly auto-renewing subscription of a Ring4 number to unlock the Unlimited Calls and Texts plan
• Subscriptions include auto-renewing line(s) with unlimited calls, and texts
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No more than 3 subscriptions are authorized per account.
Please read our:
• Emergency calls and texts to 911 are not supported
• Texts to/from short codes might not always be supported
- new search messages feature
Ratings and Reviews
Bad customer service and doesn’t work (updated)
I tried to use the app in Austria. I paid for the $9.99 unlimited plan, and expected to to be able to make/receive calls/texts.
I received calls, but couldn’t call out AT ALL!!!
I tried to contact Ring4 customer support via email. I received one response asking me some questions, but then no responses after that to my repeated follow-up requests for help. I also tried to contact Ring4 through the app. No response.
I was very frustrated and had to request a refund from Apple.
I am very disappointed with Ring4’s service. The app/service makes a lot of promises but doesn’t deliver. Don’t be fooled like I was.
After a few days, the representative responded. He was very responsive and willing to solve the problems.
I can finally use the number and am happy with their service afterwards. I can see that they take customers’ comments seriously, that’s whyI decided to change my rating.
Developer Response ,
sorry for your experience with the calls to Austria affecting some our numbers, the issue was coming from one of our providers, it was resolved couple of days ago and we replied to your ticket.
Can you please confirm that you received it?
I have tried countless second line apps for international calling and texting and by far this has the best service package ($10/number w/unlimited calling and texting for at least English speaking countries).
As other have mentioned, support is crap. I sent them an email, they responded 3 days later to tell them they were working on the bug. It took 3 months for them to fix it 😒. I understand bugs take time, but a time frame would have been great too, or at least an update on progress.
That being said, running into an issue where I am not getting any notifications from the app and am not expecting a fix anytime before fall. Otherwise, it does what I need it to do.
Developer Response ,
thanks for the detailed feed-back! Happy to hear that we are matching your requirements!
Regarding the delayed notifications, we have just done an upgrade of the servers this week to be able to process more transactions per seconds respond to the growth of our user base. Please let us know if that fixed your issue.
It's the perfect solution for a digital nomad like me!
I have been looking for solution like Ring4 for a long time.
When travelling for work in foreign countries, I usually buy local SIM cards to have mobile internet without having to pay the expensive roaming fees that US operators normally charge.
But I wanted to still be able to use a local US phone number, on which I could be reached and that I could call from, even if I changed my SIM card.
I'm happy to have finally found the solution for me and my wife with Ring4.
Thanks guys for your great product!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ring4, LLC
- 89.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © yourVirtualSIM Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 10 credits $0.99
- Unlimited Talk & Text for US/CA Number - Line #1 $9.99
- Package of 40 credits $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.