Enter the Trakt community. Track, share, discover and organize Movies and TV shows.
Read comments and reviews about the movies and episodes you watched or are about to watch.
Browse trending and recent comments posted by the community on Trakt.tv.
Post your own comments about a movie, TV show, season or episode you just watched.
Quick shout or long movie or TV show reviews: you choose!
Write with a powerful editor supporting styling with markdown.
Tag your comment as spoiler-free or mark spoilers in-line.
Like, reply to or share comments and reviews you find interesting.
Follow Trakt.tv users you like and read what they post.
Be part of the vibrant Trakt community.
Check movies, episodes, seasons and TV shows ratings with their distribution’s chart.
Rate the movies, episodes, seasons and TV shows you watched.
Check-in built-in for episodes and movies.
See what you are currently watching.
Get your latest watch history.
Filter it by movies, episodes or both.
Mark episodes and movies as watched now or pick an earlier date.
MANAGE YOUR WATCH HISTORY
See when you watched each episode and movie.
Support for multiple "watch".
Remove a single watch activity from your history.
Learn more about the movies and TV shows you like.
Get all the information about the people who made movies, TV shows and episodes you love.
Easy but powerful TV show navigation.
One app running beautifully on your iPhone and iPad.
Keep everything in sync with your Trakt account
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
(with a monthly or yearly -with 14 days free trial- subscription or a lifetime purchase):
+ Enjoy Rippple's Premium features on your iPhone, iPad and Mac with only one purchase
+ Track episodes with your personalized "To Watch" list
+ Track movies with your personalized "To Watch" list
+ Configure your "To Watch" the way you like it
+ Hide/unhide TV shows from your "To Watch" progress (synced with trakt)
+ Get notified for episode and movie releases
+ Get notified when a new movie or show is trending on trakt
+ Get notified when someone follows you
+ Get notified when someone mentions, likes or reply to your comments
+ Control the notifications you get
+ Manage your own Watchlist
+ Manage your personal Recommendations
+ Manage your Collection
+ Create, update, reorder and delete your custom lists
+ Add/remove movies, episodes, seasons and/or TV shows to/from your custom lists
+ Search, filter and sort any custom list
+ Browse trending and popular lists on Trakt
+ Like lists and find them later in your Lists section
+ Browse comments and reviews filtered “For You”
+ Search movies, TV shows, people and users
+ Browse trending, popular and anticipated movies and TV shows
+ Browse Trakt.tv's community recommendations
+ Browse the weekly movie box office
+ Get the ultimate satisfaction to support an app you love
Rippple is a Trakt client. You'll need to sign in to a Trakt account to use Rippple.
Rippple uses the Trakt.tv and the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by Trakt or TMDb.
Rippple can't be used to watch movies or TV shows.
- New indicators shows you what is "watched", "watchlisted", "collected", "recommended" or in your "to watch"
- Activities are now grouped by date and a header shows you your daily time on tv
- Check in, mark episode watch and do more with a swipe to the left in seasons/episodes list
- Check in, mark movies and episodes watch and do more with a swipe to the left in the "To Watch" list
- Remove an activity with a swipe to the left in the "Activities" list
- And last but not least, mark previous episodes as watched!
- We’ve done a lot of tweaking under the hood like aligning pixels and making sure the rendering of everything is done efficiently
- We also had to put a limit of 100 shows when using the "Watched" lists to build the episodes "To Watch" to keep things under control
- The speed of the processing of the movies "To Watch" has been improved
- Fixed some API retry logic for some error codes
- Fixed empty state in "To Watch" was selectable (thus glitchy)
- Fixed the cancel option when an error occurred after a "Next To Watch" quick action
- Fixed the seasons and episodes list error retry logic (wasn't working)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rippple can do almost everything the Trakt website can do! I’ve used numerous tracking apps and this is the best by far.
I don’t like the UX design of the app, but I can deal with it for now.
Miracle Worker App
I can’t believe this app has me leaving comments all over the place. I’ve been Trakt.tv user for four years and I’ve posted more comments in the last few months than I had in all of those years combined! Rippple accomplished a miracle because I never even read other people’s comments before I had this app.
It’s a really great app that will be made better once it’s a universal app with a dark theme. I watch tv mostly in the dark so I hate searing my eyes with that all that white. Even with Night Shift and True Tone turned on it’s still too bright. And my iPad is my tv watching companion so I’d prefer to use Rippple on it instead of my iPhone. Then I could use my Bluetooth keyboard to write out my comments directly in Rippple instead of writing them in Notes then posting them from my iPhone.
Where’s the search bar?
It’s a nicely designed app, but I wanted to add a lot of things I’ve watched to my account. I can’t really do that if I can’t search for things..
I’m also bothered by seeing episode comments in the All tab, I’m afraid of seeing spoilers. Having that tab makes it too easy for that.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. I'm thinking about opening the search a bit for non-premium users. But I need to maintain a good balance between what I give for free and what you get as a paying user.
The "All" should be safe. Comments marked with "spoilers" by the commenter are all redacted and Rippple also support in-line spoilers. I agree it ca happen if the commenter didn't mark his comment.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 10.8 MB
macOS 11.0 or later. Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Rippple
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Experience $0.49
- Yearly Premium Experience $4.99
- Lifetime Premium Experience $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.