Read comments and reviews about the movies and episodes you watched or are about to watch.
Browse trending and recent comments posted by the community on Trakt.tv.
Post your own comments and reviews about a movie, TV show, season or episode you just watched.
Write with a powerful editor supporting styling with markdown.
Tag your comment as spoiler-free or mark spoilers in-line.
Like, reply to or share comments and reviews you find interesting.
Follow Trakt.tv users you like and read what they post.
Be part of the vibrant Trakt community.
See movies, episodes, seasons and TV shows ratings with rating distribution.
Rate the movies, episodes, seasons and TV shows you watched.
Check-in built-in for episodes and movies.
See what you are currently watching.
Or mark episodes or movies as watched later.
Learn more about the movies and TV shows you like.
See and get all the information about the people who made the movies and TV shows you love.
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PREMIUM EXPERIENCE (with a monthly or yearly -with 14 days free trial- subscription or a lifetime purchase):
+ Check your personalized "To Watch" list of movies and episodes
+ Configure your "To Watch" the way you like it
+ Create, update, reorder and delete your custom lists
+ Add/remove movies, episodes, seasons and/or TV shows to/from your custom lists
+ Browse trending and popular lists on Trakt
+ Like lists and find them later in your Lists section
+ Manage your own Watchlist
+ Browse comments and reviews filtered “For You”
+ Receive a convenient push notification when something worthwhile happens
+ Search movies, TV shows, people and users
+ Browse trending, popular and anticipated movies and TV shows
+ Browse Trakt.tv's personalized movies and TV shows recommendations
+ Browse the weekly movie box office
+ Get the ultimate satisfaction to support an app you love
Rippple is a Trakt client. You'll need to sign in to a Trakt account to use Rippple.
Rippple uses the Trakt.tv and the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by Trakt or TMDb.
Rippple can't be used to watch movies or TV shows.
The "To Watch" has been rebuilt from scratch to be faster and more powerful for both movies and tv shows.
We also added some things to the settings page we're bringing a lot of small UI improvements and bug fixes.
# A bit more about this big "To Watch" makeover
We improved the loading time and we introduced a new loading indicator to show you when your "to watch" is being refreshed. Overall, the feeling of refreshing your "to watch" should be around 10 times better.
The movies you watched are now filtered out from your movies to watch (because it makes more sense, right?).
You could already build your "to watch" around one or more of your own custom lists... now you can do the same with lists you like.
And now, when your "to watch" is empty, you'll see a special "You did it" message instead of the empty monochrome masterpiece you could have seen before.
But wait... there's one more thing... your "to watch" will now be sorted automatically to show you the best things for you to watch first. If the automatic sorting doesn't suit you, choose another one and don't hesitate to ask for more if we missed some obvious sorting options.
So, start a free trial to test all of this or enjoy the faster and more powerful "To Watch" if you're already a Premium user.
# List of new stuff you can do in the Settings:
- Review the app on the App Store (do it, doooo it... please... thanks)
- Check status.trakt.tv
- Report a bug if you find one (good luck... just kidding)
- Easily submit a feature request (if you're a Premium user)
# And here's a list of some random things we did to improve the app further:
- Improved the way show/movies/comments are opened (deep-link, push,…)
- Added an error message when trying to delete a comment that can’t be deleted per Trakt.tv rules
- Added a button to dismiss the actions panel
- Added a button to dismiss the to watch settings panel
- Fixed some typos
- Improved copy of paywall (go read it, it's pretty good)
- Fixed UI glitches when the banner messages were displayed
- Fixed a bug making the confetti not showing
- Fixed a bug when the wrong section was selected when coming back from the profile
- Improved loading of list membership indicator in the list membership action panel
- Fixed a bug with checked-in movie/show info not completely displayed in the detail view
- Fixed color of a loading indicator in dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rippple can do almost everything the Trakt website can do! I’ve used numerous tracking apps and this is the best by far.
I don’t like the UX design of the app, but I can deal with it for now.
Needs a search engine ASAP
Miracle Worker App
I can’t believe this app has me leaving comments all over the place. I’ve been Trakt.tv user for four years and I’ve posted more comments in the last few months than I had in all of those years combined! Rippple accomplished a miracle because I never even read other people’s comments before I had this app.
It’s a really great app that will be made better once it’s a universal app with a dark theme. I watch tv mostly in the dark so I hate searing my eyes with that all that white. Even with Night Shift and True Tone turned on it’s still too bright. And my iPad is my tv watching companion so I’d prefer to use Rippple on it instead of my iPhone. Then I could use my Bluetooth keyboard to write out my comments directly in Rippple instead of writing them in Notes then posting them from my iPhone.
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © LINITIX
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Experience $0.49
- Yearly Premium Experience $4.99
- Lifetime Premium Experience $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.