Eliminate 99% of spam calls. RoboKiller is the call-blocking app created by humans and powered by AI. Our patented audio fingerprinting technology uses machine learning to stop your phone from ringing with annoying, unwanted calls. You can finally live spam-free and never miss a legitimate phone call again.
NEW in RoboKiller 5.0: CALL SCREENING WITH AI-POWERED FINGERPRINTING.
RoboKiller now provides an OPTIONAL layer of protection against random number spoofing. Using real-time audio algorithms, RoboKiller identifies spam calls from randomly spoofed and fake numbers before they ring your phone.
Being able to receive legitimate calls is just as important as blocking unwanted ones. While RoboKiller fingerprints calls to detect spam, it screens for real human callers. If the call isn’t spam, we’ll tell you who’s calling and why before you answer. Unwanted calls get eliminated, while your food delivery or ride-share driver can still reach you.
But wait - there's more! RoboKiller doesn't just block robocallers and spammers, we annoy the hell out of them, too. Spam calls are sent to clever recorded messages called Answer Bots so they can see what it feels like to have time wasted. Finally, get that oh-so-sweet revenge on robocallers.
PREDICTIVE CALL-BLOCKING POWER
RoboKiller screens all unrecognized calls with AI-powered audio fingerprinting technology.
24/7 UP-TO-DATE PROTECTION
New spammers are continuously added to our global spam radar so your phone never rings from unwanted calls.
GET REVENGE ON ROBOCALLERS
Fight bots with bots! Answer Bots deliver payback in hilarious fashion, sending spammers to clever recordings that you can listen to later, driving them crazy and giving you the last laugh!
RoboKiller has been featured on The New York Times, NBC, Wired, Engadget, Vice, and other publications.
RoboKiller is built by people who hate robocalls and respect privacy. We promise to never sell your data, spam you, or waste your time. Our mission is to stop robocalls forever, or die trying!
• Life without robocalls - 99% of unwanted calls are eliminated
• Call Screening - see who’s calling and why before you answer
• Pause Call Blocking - temporarily stop calls from being blocked if you're expecting an important call from an unknown number
• Take control of who can and can’t call - choose the phone numbers you wish to block, and allow the ones you want to hear from
• View all missed and blocked calls in your Recents to see who’s trying to reach you
• Help out the community by reporting spammers and providing feedback directly from within the app
• Dedicated customer service team of real people available 7 days a week
RoboKiller is free to download. A subscription is required to use the service, but you can try it out completely free for 7 days. Once the trial ends, your subscription will automatically renew and you’ll be billed. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Terms of Service: http://www.robokiller.com/terms.html
Hi there, RoboKillers! We’re back with another update we’re excited about. Here’s what’s in 5.3:
• Users now get more control with enhanced notifications on long presses
• SMS spam blocking just got a lot smarter! Turn on by going to Settings > SMS Protection
• Added enhancements to make Call Screening even better
• Updated troubleshooting support to be simpler to use
• Fixed a bug that caused some users to encounter an issue during migration
• Fixed a display bug during incoming calls when call blocking is paused
• Fixed an issue that caused the app to not respect some users’ preferences during migration
ROBOKILLER 5 AND BEYOND
RoboKiller 5.0 and beyond has arrived. We’ve completely rebuilt RoboKiller from the ground up with more spam blocking goodness than ever before, plus loads of extras.
**OPEN THE APP AFTER UPGRADING**
This update requires you to enable new settings to take advantage of our major spam blocking improvements.
Now back to what’s in this update. First and foremost, RoboKiller now eliminates 99% of spam calls (yep)! We’ve also added a new Call Screener and dark mode. Oh, and we redesigned the app for a clean, modern look. Hope you like these updates as much as we do!
What’s new (a lot!):
• Call Screening (optional)! An extra layer of protection that’s like having a personal assistant. Call Screening identifies and blocks the most sophisticated spammers while letting unknown numbers such as a doctor’s office, ride-sharing, delivery drivers, or other important callers get in contact with you. The RoboKiller Call Screener asks callers for their name and why they are calling. Then we send you their transcribed responses so you can decide whether to answer.
• RoboKiller now lets you know when it’s analyzing a call.
• Complete redesign, including dark mode.
• Text transcriptions for all blocked and screened calls.
• Text transcriptions for voicemails.
• Updated the Practice Call to make onboarding smoother
• You can now segment between Missed/Blocked/Voicemails on Recents.
• Pause RoboKiller right from the Recents screen.
• RoboLookup Enhanced Caller ID: see as much information possible about unknown callers before you answer.
• RoboLookup Call Verification: see user feedback for unknown callers before you answer
• Safe Call notifications: Missed Call Notifications are now Safe Call Notifications so that you know that a caller has been verified as safe and may be worth calling back.
Customize your app icon: choose your RoboKiller.
• We love call feedback! --> We’ve updated our feedback experience and added a new “Thank you” screen when users provide feedback.
• New privacy features: Users can now turn off “Offers & Promos” in notification settings, as well as find other updates in privacy settings.
• We’ve added a new call quality rating system.
• See spam calls in the Phone app. This update adds optional Spam Labels to your Phone app’s Recents list.
• Answers Bots and your Block/Allow lists are now accessible in Settings.
• An updated call feedback experience.
• We’re no longer constrained to blocking a list of known spammers. Instead, we’ll investigate all unknown callers.
• Reduces background activity to eliminate battery drain caused by RoboKiller.
• Made a few changes to improve call quality, including fixing a bug that caused some calls to drop when switching between WiFi and LTE.
• No more random spoofed calls getting through.
• You’ll never see a “RoboKiller has been disabled” notification again.
• Disappearing and spinning Call Blocking & Identification extensions are a thing of the past.
• Check out our Support Help Center articles to learn more about all the awesome new stuff.
• All calls that are deemed safe get returned to users as VoIP calls.
• RoboKiller 5.0 needs Microphone permission now, so when we return a safe call to you, callers can hear what you say.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing (and amusing) results!
I use my cellphone to completely run my day to day business operations. I’m always on the go, and my work truck is my mobile command center. I have an office, but I’m only there a very small portion of the day. I make my living out in the field. That being said, I have been getting 3-5 of these spammy calls every day. Every. Single. Day. Time is money and these jerks are wasting both my valuable time, and money I could be earning. I’m not buying what they’re selling, and I have work to do. I answer every call because clients and potential clients call my phone when they need help. I need to be available to help them.
It’s not only extremely helpful that this app filters out the garbage calls so I don’t have to deal with them (huge time saver), but the app also records the call and returns the favor to these idiots and wastes plenty of their time as well. It’s actually very entertaining to listen to the recordings later and realize that instead of wasting my time, they had their time wasted artfully. The ONLY way that they will stop is when they realize it is a complete waste of their time. You can ask them every day to remove your number from their list, and they never will. Instead you get auto dialed every day or several times a day and it gets very annoying.
Simply put, this app is worth every penny and I highly recommend it to anyone who has been bothered with these types of calls.
Works fairly well, but calls have increased
The app works pretty well. I purchased RoboKiller after I was constantly getting two calls a day from a fake alarm company. The app instantly managed to block those calls despite the phone numbers always changing. Setting up the app was pretty easy. Although, when reporting spam calls from the recent call list on my iPhone XS I’m not able to scroll through the list of option descriptions to report to RoboKiller the type of spam call (other than the first 4 or 5 choices).
What’s troubling me is the number of spam calls I’m receiving has drastically risen since I’ve installed the application. About a week after installing RoboKiller the number of spam calls I received on average went up to 4 a day and they’re more complex such as IRS spoofing calls, fake collection calls, health insurance calls, and more. I feel like signing up for this service has either added my number to a list that attracts more spam calls, or something the application does when handling these calls has spread my number to more fake calling systems. Either way, it’s now made it impossible for me to not pay for the RoboKiller service since if I stopped paying for it I’d be getting spam calls four or more times a day. The application is also not catching all of these calls with usually one of the four making it through daily. If I get any more fake calls I’ll be back to the two a day I was at before installing RoboKiller.
Great app, a few simple fixes could make it greater
My phone got to the point where I got
15-20 calls per day of spam, scam and spoofing.
I don’t need to go into detail of what they were because by now we all know them. THIS APP WORKS!!! In two weeks I’ve gotten only 3 calls that have come through. One of them was marked “unknown” and there’s nothing any app can do about that. It says it blocks a few a day but I’m sure it’s much more since many spams just hang up and don't interact with the bot. There are however two issues. The first is the default bot message. It says you are using robocall and invites the caller to leave a message if they choose. It also says the message may not be heard. First, the caller ca talk and be recorded while the bot is talking. That makes no sense. I wish it could be a customized voicemail so in those rare occasions were a legit call gets through someone can leave a real message and doesn’t need to know they’re talking to an app. This would be huge especially for someone applying to jobs if they were to miss a call from a hiring company. Also, I missed two calls from capital one and Amex. Since much of this is crowdsourced I’m wondering if people are reporting legitimate phone numbers as spam because those numbers are calling them for legitimately unpaid bills. It’s wrong for people to report numbers as spam because they want to avoid valid calls.
- TelTech Systems inc
- 167 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TelTech Systems Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Membership(Inactive) $9.99
- Membership (Inactive) $0.99
- Membership (Inactive) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.