Teach your robot to walk and become the best robot trainer in the world! Teach your robot to fight and battle against real players!
Welcome to a new hit from C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars and Cut the Rope creators — Robotics! Build your own battle robot from various spare parts, then program it to walk and fight. Watch it clash with real players from all over the world in hilarious physics-based battles. Unlock new details, arenas and more!
- Hilarious robot teaching mechanic: by dragging parts of the robot in different directions, players create complex movements that the robot repeats.
- Physics-based fights: the way your battle robot collides with other battle robots and the environment results in crazy, surprising and funny moments.
- PvP battles against real players: there are thousands battle robot trainers like yourself all over the world. Prove that you're the best!
- Variety of battle robots and parts: bodies, arms, legs and weapons for your battle robot allow for infinite combinations and tactics.
- Competitions and special prizes: climb on top the leaderboard and get amazing rewards that cannot be obtained anywhere else.
- Black Belt Masters: progress through the game to unlock new fighting belts for your battle robots. Only the strongest ones will be aknowledged as Black Belt Masters!
Download Robotics now and become the best battle robot trainer in the world!
Are you ready for more?
- NEW SPARE PARTS: We've introduced 12 new parts, including bodies, arms, legs and weapons!
- 24 ADDITIONAL LEVELS: Fight more combats, win new trophies and get more XP to level up and unlock fresh rewards.
- UI improvements and bug fixes to further enhance your experience.
- Economy adjustments regarding XP, coins, and the number of parts inside arena boxes to fit the new level progression.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game with a few flaws.
The game’s concept is fine, and the simple design is quite different from other robotic based games out there, but some things DO need some work. For example, I think the concept of teaching your robot on the design screen is nice, but I think it is a little too much when actually using it in-game. Because if your just messing around with the robot, it actually creates a sort of back up that it uses if you do not input a movement to the robot, while I like how the game gives you the choice of making a backup, I think they should have made it a a bit more specific.
I think they *may* have added a *bit* too many ads in between games, but that’s just my opinion, because if your the type of person who likes to watch ads, that’s totally fine. But now to the actual gameplay, I feel that it could be a little more “less random”. What I mean is that whenever you input a movement, the robot just kind of do us it’s own thing, so the movement could be a bit more calculated.
But in the end, despite having some flaws left and right. It’s a fun game about robots and destruction. Maybe it’s meant to be random so it’s kinda frustrating. But what do I know? I’m not a game designer.
The game is great but needs more balancing
Ok so don’t get me wrong this game is great and deserves a lot of attention I don’t want anyone to take this as criticism but more of a suggestion, you see the game is great and fun but it’s not really balanced. What I mean is that when you fight you can go through slot of easy to kill enemies but there’s been a couple times where on enemy is just to much and I have to wait for it to reset just so I can get a new enemy I hope that someone can fix this, I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but I feel as if it should be fixed because it’s ridiculous how sometimes it’ll just give you an overpowered enemy and you can’t get unlock that item because of that one enemy...
Change My Mind
Game starts outs great. Love the concept. Somehow was 1st place for the contests. So I made another account on my other phone... didn’t see my main account at the number 1 spot. Whatever.
Now, it seems like I’m facing a lot of the same players. No matter what type of match I play. High and low costing games. There’s one in particular that’s a robot w/ nothing but the stinger that barley moves so that you just lose. Literally takes no effort. A lot of those and other similar robots that I can’t get around. It’s like the 3 same presets for different scenarios. I have to get lucky and switch presets last second to hopefully screw them over. But even then... they still just seem unfair and a little too fortunate at times.
It’s still pretty fun. But as I progress and get less parts I actually find useful or beneficial; the more I face these same exact presets. Like literally somehow the same movements as if these aren’t real players.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 112.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © ZeptoLab UK Limited 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Special offer 5 $4.99
- Special offer 10 $9.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.