Connect to the Rock Hill Herald newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Lancaster, Chester and York in South Carolina. The Rock Hill Herald report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around York County.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Rock Hill Herald opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Herald app comes with complimentary web access to The Rock Hill Herald site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99.Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $15.99 per month or $159.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The Herald app, eEdition and The Rock Hill Herald website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.heraldonline.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
For California Residents: To learn more about managing your sharing preferences and Do Not Sell My Info rights visit https://www.heraldonline.com/customer-service/privacy-policy/#notice_california
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the job Bret McCormick does on local sports! Compelling stories, helpful informative graphics and great videos! Loved the recent interviews with Stallion-now-college football stars! Thanks Bret!!
This is the most customer “unfriendly” app I have on my tablet. Seems every time you want to make improvements you fail miserably. You should get feedback from interested readers and not the younger generation who could care less about reading a paper. You are about to lose a long time customer if user friendly version isn’t established.
New app does no work
Old app was working fine without much problems except for the Obituaries which has alway had a few issues. Downloaded new app as suggested. It opens to a white screen then it immediately closes. I have deleted and reloaded app several times with no luck. Old app was a 4 star, new app 1 stars. It just will not work, please fix.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 46.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 The Rock Hill Herald. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $15.99
- Annual Subscription $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.