► SIMPLICITY IS THE KEY TO A GREAT PUZZLE
A great puzzle needs only a few simple elements to toy with the rules of physics and create a truly challenging and absorbing test of your logic. That’s certainly true for this addictive and original puzzle game that will have you racking your brain and trying over and over again to complete each level with nothing more than a pile of balls and a few pieces of rope. Challenge your logic and your spatial awareness on every single level in this simply fascinating mobile game.
• Two stages for double the fun: Each level involves two stages, each an individual puzzle in its own right. First you need to draw a rope in the correct shape to draw all the large balls together without snagging the rope on any of the obstacles. The original balls then explode into a shower of smaller balls, and you have to use a set number of rope pieces to guide them all around further obstacles and into the cup waiting at the bottom of the board.
• My cup runneth over… There’s a set number of balls that have to reach the cup for you to pass each level in the game, so make sure you give careful consideration to the laws of physics and put the ropes in exactly the right place before the balls are released. Otherwise, it’s back to the (rope) drawing board for a little more serious thinking…
• Simple doesn’t mean easy: The concept may be straightforward, but intelligent game design in every level means that, soon enough as you progress through the game, each puzzle becomes a real challenge that will test your spatial awareness, your logical thinking and your understanding of physics to the max.
• Try, try and try again: There’s no penalty for trying – if you mess up the level you’re on, just tap the reload button and have another go. The puzzles may be taxing, but you’ll never have to worry about running out of lives or waiting for the opportunity to test your latest genius theory. So don’t get stressed, just go ahead and try one more time. The solution’s bound to be just around the corner…
► SHOW OFF YOUR ROPING SKILLS
Get the balls to walk the tightrope and fill the cup up till it smiles. This addictive and original puzzle game may look simple at first glance, but the further you progress the more each level will require both serious thinking and real dexterity, giving your brain a great workout and ensuring you’ll be deeply satisfied, and thoroughly entertained for hour after hour.
Download the game now and start learning the ropes in this unusual and immensely fun puzzle extravaganza.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive and here’s how to skip ads…..
I love this game and waste hours a day on it. For those of you complaining about the number of ads (and yes, they ARE excessive), just put your phone on Airplane Mode before you start playing. BOOM! Ads are gone and you can obsessively play one screen after the next. The only drawbacks are that you can’t get the new balls you earn. Just click “lose it” to skip by and keep playing. I’m currently on level 1383. Enjoy!
One thing I don’t like…
I am on level 50. There are some levels that make you think, and some that are quite easy. And some that look complicated but then you go “duh!” when you suddenly realize that you are making it much harder than it is. All of which makes it kind of fun. Each time there is a new type of challenge, it shows you once how to beat it, then you figure the next one out yourself. Overall, there are more fairly easy levels than hard ones, but the difficulty is kind of mixed around, so that you get a real easy challenge, then one that makes you think, then maybe one that you have to retry. You never know what you are going to get. Plus, of course, everyone’s brain works differently, so what is easy for me might be hard for someone else, and vice versa. Overall, I have found most of the levels pretty easy, but there are enough others that I have enjoyed the game so far.
As to the complaints about too many ads…put your device on airplane mode, and there are no ads at all.
The one thing I don't like is that if you pass a level, but not with all 3 coins, there seems to be no way to go back and redo that level to get all three. I have only missed three coins once, but saw how to do it better - only now I can’t. Very annoying.
First off, I don't agree with the few reviews I read. This is not easy and the app doesn't give you the answers. Most leveled games start easy, that's why there are levels! And some games give clues as a teaching tool. That certainly doesn't help in the higher levels! It gets very challenging! It takes a while to learn the strategies by trial and error. The DOWNFALL is the number of ad! We're all used to ads but it's the frequency that is SO frustrating. For me it took a very long time to pick up on anything because you can't get a rhythm with the constant interruptions- one 5 second move and up pops another 30 second ad. It's seldom you get two moves in a row. I won't delete this because I like it but my time spent on this is brief. The developers really should consider longer play time. I'm sure delete rate is high.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 248.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Rope And Balls
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $3.99