Roll out cross-platform mobile apps that seamlessly connect employees to enterprise processes and data.
RunMyApp makes it easy to quickly roll out cross-platform RunMyProcess apps that automatically adapt to different devices and which are seamlessly integrated into the wider back-end processes and systems of your enterprise.
By using RunMyApp together with RunMyProcess’ cloud-based drag-and- drop app designer you can easily create, test and deploy device-independent mobile apps, before publishing them into your own ‘Enterprise Process Store’.
Device access policies – e.g. PC, tablet, mobile – are a matter of configuration. Equally importantly our cloud process management and out-of- the-box integration connectors make it easy to link your mobile app to a broad range of systems – including SaaS services like Office 365, on-premise ERP systems like SAP and other bespoke and legacy applications.
Furthermore, by providing access to the native features of each device RunMyApp enables you to enrich enterprise processes with location information, photographs, videos and other rich media – providing new digital capabilities to transform the way you work.
- One-click deployment of apps to different user communities.
- Support for cross-device working – PC, tablet and mobile in one environment.
- Personalized enterprise process store of apps unique to each individual.
- Unified task management and push notification.
- Access to native features like camera, GPS and barcode scanner.
- Support for offline working when out of coverage area.
- Supported by full backend-as- a-service with sophisticated process and integration support.
NOTE: RunMyApp requires a RunMyProcess account.
At RunMyProcess we love to solve digital problems and help enterprises evolve through the power of connected technology. To achieve this we offer a cloud platform for quickly and securely building connected applications that extend enterprise systems and processes to the people, clouds and devices of the digital world.
· Sign in with Apple
· RunMyApp with Dark Mode now works correctly on all iOS devices.
· A bug which caused RunMyApp to crash on some iPhone X’s running iOS 13.5+ has been fixed.
· To ensure that certain web interfaces are displayed correctly, the “Unsaved Changes” pop-up warning function is temporarily disabled
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Fujitsu RunMyProcess
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.