Safe & Found provides families with peace of mind when it comes to family safety and security. In a single app, parents can keep an eye on the location of each member of the family’s device and monitor and manage digital content on each child’s device.
Simply, we want you to spend less time worrying and more time enjoying family life.
- Everyone is covered and protected: available for ALL family members on any iPhone or iPad.
- Adding new family members is easy, works with devices from other mobile providers: virtually anyone and anywhere in the world with a device that has internet service, not just Sprint customers not just the Sprint Network
- Always know where your family members are: by locating their device in real time, create and modify safety locations like home, schools, soccer field, with auto-notification of when a family member enters or leaves a safety area
- Remotely locate and retrieve your family’s devices in case they are lost or stolen: ring the iphone, lock it or wipe its content
- Safety first: the convenient SOS button that allows you to immediately send important alerts to all family members at once
- You are in full control of your family’s digital content: manage and restrict installs of new apps and schedule and block usage of already installed apps and games
- Protect everyone from unwanted callers with ability to restrict incoming email and calls
Support for new Sprint Trackers + Safe&Found
Revamped user experience
Differentiation between Adult and Child roles
Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Much better than previous app, BUT...
This is app is great and has an updated look. However, it fails because you have to have the account holder enter passwords to change notification settings (within the app) to stop it from telling me every time I get to one of the safe areas for example. Additionally, the app does not do remote parental controls well. The app will block all or none on many of the controls, it is much better to just set up the parental controls on the device itself. Also, the app can have its parental control certificate deleted (in addition to uninstalling the app) to effectively remove any parental controls set.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Surge479. Thank you for your feedback. We have an update on the way so please stay tuned. In the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help resolving any issues you may be experiencing. We look forward to assisting you.
Only as good as your network coverage
This is an update to my previous review. Today is April 4th. The last time this app tracked my daughters location was March 28. As I stated this app is useless if your network is weak. I am going to delete this as it is basically useless and not worth the additional charge.
This app has so much potential. It should be a service provided free for sprint users. My monthly bill is already insane. Back to my review, I get notifications 30 minutes after the fact and this is due to the poor network coverage. I only get 2-3 bars on a good day in my neighborhood. You need to fix that ASAP. Imagine if my kid doesn’t make it home and I am not notified after 1 hour. If I can’t get my moneys worth than I will be moving on and singing like Taylor Swift we are never ever ever getting back together.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience. Please make sure to turn your Wi-Fi on as this will greatly improve the location accuracy. If this does not work for you, please contact our support team at Safe&Found@sprint.com for help.
This app is worthless. Being an iOS user I am unable to control anything. I also pay for 3 phones why do I have to pay to know my child is safe!!!!? This service is offered FREE by other providers. I can already do what most of your so called
“ features “ are with an iOS phone. People want to be able to set limits for kids during school hours or bedtime hours and not manually but as a schedule you can set and forget. Life is far to busy to have to keep doing it manually. Also, the child can go in and do whatever they want to the app and change settings, turn off their location etc. This app is a complete waste and I am glad I’m only on day 2 of it being free for first month because I will be canceling it today. Make something useful and FREE! Protecting our children from predators and harm should not cost money!!!
- Sprint Nextel Corporation
- 94.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Sprint Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.