The personal safety call simulator, play interactive calls with full scripts, so that to anyone around you - it looks as if you're on a real call!
SafelyHome allows you to play pre-recorded, interactive phone calls whenever, wherever, out of your phone speakers - just like a real call.
The team at SafelyHome understand the value of a reassuring phone call with a friend or loved one when you’re in an uncomfortable space. Nothing beats a real phone call with someone you trust – however, we know that there are some occasions where you can’t call someone for a range of reasons.
It has an identical interface to iOS phone calls, built to help you deter unwanted attention when you can’t call anyone.
SafelyHome contains over 120 minutes of pre-recorded audio and more than 40 different calls ranging from 1 to 12 minutes long – all with an easy, follow-along script and context.
With the help of talented voice actors and audio professions, all the calls are designed, recorded and edited to sound just like a real call. To anyone around you it looks and sounds as if you are having a phone call.
SafelyHome gives you the option to schedule a call for the future. If you need to get out of a situation, our app can be that excuse.
- Every call has a script with a discreet viewing option, allowing you to follow along and respond to the prompts.
- You don’t need WiFi or signal to use SafelyHome. You are guaranteed to have a call at the ready, whenever you need it the most.
- SafelyHome is equipped with a range of accents and people you can call. There is a call for every situation.
We recommend using SafelyHome when:
- Walking home alone at night.
- To act as a deterrent to anyone you are concerned about.
- When in a taxi ride, to avoid awkward situations.
- When you need to escape from a situation that you feel uncomfortable in.
- And whenever you need a reassuring friendly voice in your ear.
We believe that you are less likely to face unsafe situations when the people can hear you’re in contact with someone. This is app is designed with your safety and enjoyment in mind.
Its the first of our 2024 updates to SafelyHome!
We're happy to bring you a new feature to make our simulated calls even easier!
- With the new progress bar on scrolling script you'll be able to tell just how long you have for your line. Just open any call and check out the full page or pop out script.
- New updated call screens to make iOS 17, ensuring our app looks authentic.
- Updated help screens for the app
- Fixes and stability upgrades
We're planning many more updates this year to keep working on SafelyHome - Thanks to all of our users!
Lets help everyone #GetSafelyHome
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appatree Ltd
- 77.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Appatree Ltd