Social Studio puts Salesforce’s enterprise-grade social media management capabilities at your fingertips. Plan and create compelling content campaigns from Publish. Foster and moderate community conversation from Engage. Use Analyze to access your Listening dashboards. And with Quick Search, quickly see what’s happening across the social web. The Social Studio Mobile App is completely cloud-synced, so anything you do on your phone will be reflected everywhere you use Social Studio (and vice versa).
• Create, schedule, and manage content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+.
• Measure the effectiveness of your posts.
• Approve content before it is scheduled.
• Respond to posts and engage with your communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Monitor what’s happening on Forums, Blogs, News sites, and more.
• Reply, Retweet, Like, Favorite, Comment, Quote (etc.) to your heart’s content.
• Collaborate efficiently with your community management team.
• Flag, tag, categorize and organize content as it comes in.
• Broad listening support for many millions of sources.
• Access Broad Listening dashboard from your phone.
• See what’s happening on your owned social properties.
• Easily share key insights with a tap.
• Get instant search results for any keyword(s) with Quick Search.
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
NEW GLITCH - Amazing App
Just recently when trying to schedule out posts on the mobile app, the dates and times do not appear. When you click “Schedule” the scroll bar does not show any dates, hours, or minute options past the current time. You can scroll and schedule on out anyway, however it’s invisible so you have no clue what day/time your selecting.
Other than this, the app is fantastic!
Love search and engage!
Being able to quickly create a topic profile with summarized results is a great feature!
Unreliable and inconsistent
Several members of my team use Social Studio for monitoring our business pages. Unfortunately, many times when one person takes action (such as hiding comments), the next persons dashboard does not indicate that this action was taken (a hidden post still appears).
Overall the app is a bit clunky and not easy to use. The desktop version works well—the app, not so much.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 45.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Salesforce
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.