Create professional, great looking PDFs simply and easily right on your iPad without having to go near a computer! Save2PDF will convert most file formats into a PDF including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Photos, Web Pages, Contacts and many more formats.
What the Press Say:
Macworld: "Save2PDF is a superb app that provides a fairly unique function"
iAppSin: "Save2PDF is a practical app dedicated to converting and merging PDF files"
iPad.net: "It is definitely a must-have app for professionals who use their iPad for business purposes"
TouchMyApps: "There’s currently nothing like it at the App Store and iDevice users who’ve always wanted to create their own PDF files should definitely check it out."
Save2PDF also enables easy merging of several documents into a single PDF, even if the files are completely different formats (i.e. create a single PDF by combining a document with a spreadsheet, or a Pages document with a Word file). It is also just as easy to merge multiple PDFs into a single PDF file.
One of the other powerful features of Save2PDF is the ability to select a few pages from a file (i.e. a document or PDF) and a few from one or multiple other files - creating a new PDF containing only the pages required from those files.
The PDF creation, arrangement and preview screen is intuitive and easy to use. Rearranging document order, selecting page ranges and adding further documents is all contained within one single area; there is no complicated file structure or hierarchy to learn!
Save2PDF can easily be used in conjunction with other apps like Pages, Numbers or Keynote, simply use Open in.....Save2PDF to transfer any file from another app and convert it into a PDF - all done in only 2 steps! Providing the other app supports Open in... file sharing, transferring documents into Save2PDF is easy.
FULL PDF CONVERTER
• Convert common file formats into a PDF right on your iPad without using a computer
• View/Convert/Merge Microsoft Office files, iWork files, Photos, PDFs, Contacts, Web Pages, Email attachments as well as many more file formats
• Create a single PDF from multiple files even if they are a different format (i.e. merge a Word file with a Pages document etc)
• Email and print finished PDF directly from within Save2PDF
MERGE or APPEND PDF FILES
• Merge multiple PDF files together
• Add a page to an existing PDF file (i.e. a cover letter or fax cover)
• Quickly and easily add further appendices to an existing PDF document
CREATE PDFs FROM OTHER APPS
• Import files from other apps using the Open in... file sharing to transfer into Save2PDF & convert into a PDF
• Works with any app that has the Open in file Sharing built in (i.e. Mail attachments, Pages, Numbers or Keynote & many more)
• Transfer documents and files from a computer into Save2PDF either via iTunes or by mounting the iPad as a disk or using the free file transfer software, WePrint
FULL CLOUD SERVICES SUPPORT
• Fully integrated with iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, WebDAV
• Convert documents & files in the cloud to PDF without downloading them first
• Move or Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G/EDGE
WEB PAGE PRINTING
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Convert web pages to PDF documents for sharing
• Store passwords and clear history/cache
• Multiple tabs for splitting up browsing
QUICK HELP - if you need it
• Fixed error 100 when printing copied content from another app
Support our hard working team - support regular updates and new Save2PDF features with a quick review on the app store, thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Best PDF Converter
Of the PDF converters I have used, this one consistently produces the best results—a USEABLE, properly formatted, and PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING PDF. Since that is the point of the app, I give it 5 stars. But, keep reading—I have a few words for the app developers.
PROS - Results. Not always perfect, but better than other conversion apps I have tried. (Readdle, are you listening? You need to up your conversion game!) The available adjustments to margin and zoom really help produce a good-looking document. It does well with spreadsheets, too, which other apps seem to choke on.
TIP - Sometimes the formatting of a particular line just doesn’t come out no matter what I do. I highly recommend getting a PDF editor for those tiny tweaks—my big favorite is PDF Expert by Readdle.
CONS - The user interface is clunky. Not intuitive, and some of the buttons don’t respond as they should. It takes some playing around to figure out how things work, sometimes a few attempts with different settings. Could really use some rework.
Also, I really don’t care for the glowing, pre-written “suggested” 5-star review. User reviews are not the place for canned advertisements.
SO, some complaints, why 5 stars? Not user-friendly, but in the end, PDF Converter is one of my essentials because it lets me produce professional documents on my iPad, ready to send to clients. It’s worth every penny (compare it to the price of the laptop you might otherwise need to produce PDFs!)
Print web pages
Like the latest versions, works as advertised.
Used to print right from Safari, now only when you load the web page to Save2pdf internal browser. Apparently this is Apple issue, so all other PDF printers have this same issue. Internal browser works most of the time except if the page loaded in Safari has data attached to it (such as when you make an online payment and want to save the page to PDF), loading in the internal browser does not generate the same page. I will give it 5 stars once this function is back.
Organizing PDF files is really good, I also use it to download PDF files, change default name and then open in iBook.
Printing email as PDF is copy/paste
The app description hints that Save2PDF will show up as a printer. I hoped I could make a PDF of an email. The app requires selecting the email content and copying it, which is then put into a PDF for saving or printing when you open the app. That's clunky and about 75% of the solution. The header info (to/from, date) is not captured. It works, but is not as good as the "Print as PDF" printer option on my laptop that lets me save an email as a PDF file.
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 60.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2019, EuroSmartz Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.