Developed in partnership with the Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America (SARDAA), this app makes it easier to record details and specifics about symptoms, medication, moods, and more. Choose what you want to track, and see all the information you need to help you or your loved one who is living with schizophrenia and related disorders.
You can use the following Health Tools to better manage and monitor schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder:
• RECORD important questions you have for your clinician
• TRACK symptoms, moods, and daily routines
• GET REMINDED to take medications on time
• REMEMBER clinical appointments
• JOURNAL about you or your loved one’s condition and other aspects of daily living
• LEARN more about you or your loved one by keeping a record of patterns and behaviors
• KNOW when to call a clinician by noticing important signs and symptoms
• IMPORT data from other health and fitness apps that you use
• CONNECT with your circle of support through the app
SARDAA Health Storylines is developed in partnership with the Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America, and is powered by the Health Storylines™ platform from Self Care Catalysts Inc.
This app is not meant to replace a clinician or give medical feedback of any kind. It is a tool to help document self-care activities for better care coordination and communication. No one will see your results unless you share it with them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A bit more confusing to use than the android App
It helps track things if you can get used to it’s confusing nature. I also do not recommend using the “healthy doses” app if you are sensitive to certain jokes or phrases and they bother you. Other than that it’s still good to track you moods and symptoms keep track of questions or concerns to ask your doctor later if you have terrible memory problems like me.
Not user friendly
I like to record my symptoms either during or shortly after (if i'm able to) because of other disorders that cause me to forget what i experience rather quickly. This app is confusing to operate, and it's annoying i can only choose one emotion to be feeling at any time? Wouldn't recommend to anyone actually trying to track their symptoms, you're better off just writing it down in Notes.
Sexist “Funny” Healthy Dose
Downloaded this today to help while I’m feeling low self esteem. I have the Healthy Dose section a shot and hit funny. Got a “joke” that I found very sexist and offensive. My main source of depression is feeling people find me worthless based off my gender, which was the vibe this funny quote gave off. Immediately deleting the app. Ended up making me feel worse about myself.
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
- 29.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Self Care Catalysts Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.