Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a start...
Couple things missing from the app:
1. There's no linking to an existing subscription, like for Boy's Life; that needs to be added since a subscription has already been paid for and the content is the same.
2. There's no "Search" function (at least in the preview), so a reader has to thumb through the content as if holding the paper version; that needs to be added to take advantage of searching through the soft copy.
Amazing depth of content, but no search?
It is amazing to have access to the entire archive of Scouting magazine, and the price is great!
I don’t even mind that I can’t link to my existing subscription.
What I don’t understand is the user interface. There should be some way to find issues of interest, and a way to access different years of the magazine without flipping past every issue ever published.
Bad subscription service
I paid the $4.99 for the year subscription but when I try to read the most recent issue I am offered a limited time "free access" then I am asked to pay $3.99 to continue reading the issue. What's the point of the subscription?
- Boy Scouts of America
- 52.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015 by the Boy Scouts of America. All rights thereunder reserved; anything appearing in Scouting may not be reprinted either wholly or in part without written permission
- In-App Purchases
- Scouting magazine (BSA) $4.99
- Scouting magazine (BSA) $1.99
- May-June 2015 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.