Scripture Scramble is comprised of two games to help you learn the order of the books of the Bible, according to the New World Translation (JW Library app) published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Use these games to improve your digital "muscle memory" to quickly find referenced scriptures in the JW Library App during Public Talks and other meeting parts. Multiplayer mode is a fun way for children to learn the order of the Bible books during family worship.
The games included are:
• The Bible books are arranged alphabetically when you start the game.
• See how fast you can put both the Hebrew and the Christian Greek Scriptures in the correct order.
• Tap, hold, and drag to move the book into the correct position.
SEEK & FIND
• In rapid succession, Bible books are selected at random and displayed on-screen.
• Tap correctly on the Bible book displayed, and then another book pops up for you to find.
• Locate 10 randomly chosen books as fast as you can
• See if you are fast enough to make it to the top of the leaderboard!
SEEK & FIND - MULTIPLAYER
• Tap on Multiplayer to play Seek & Find against family, friends, and other players.
• Match leaderboards show who is fastest!
• Perfect activity for a portion of your family worship evening.
Added onboarding (for info on how to play)
Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Memory Aid .....The Bible books
This is my second day with the game and I have enjoyed every moment of this memory aid. As well it fine-tunes our knowledge of the Bible books. It is relaxing and it strengthens the Mind! Since I am 60+, it is been a great help to me. And I have shared it with one of my other friends as we waited in a doctors office, she’s nearly 70, and she enjoyed it also.
I especially like the fact that there were no ads!
Thank you so very much for sharing this with us❗️❗️❗️❤️
Good for learning
But a few tweaks are needed to make it better. 1st, When I try to check leader boards it tells me I’m not logged in, but there is no obvious way to log in. You’re also supposed to be able to see leader play with friends, but the live play feature is not responsive. I’m guessing that also has something to do with not being able to log in. The seek and find touch recognition and next book display are a little sluggish. Those two things become as big a factor in one’s time as the actual seeking. But it’s still a fun tool for practicing locating the Bible books.
It's so much fun!
I just got this game today and it’s so much fun. Though I haven’t tried the multiplayer feature yet, I think it would be very fun. With the Scripture scramble, you can check it and once you press check, it allows you to see what you've gotten incorrect. After viewing what you missed, it allows you to practice putting them in the correct order. Very helpful feature!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.