ScrollIt turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into an L.E.D. message display board. ScrollIt will help you tell your friends, colleagues, or anyone something - when they can’t hear you: at a club, concert, class, meeting, lecture, or even a restaurant.
Just type your message and hit Display, and ScrollIt will scroll the message large enough for everyone around to see.
What adds to the fun is that ScrollIt offers easy-to-type emoticons right from the same keyboard. Make your text even more fun to watch!
The phone vibrates quietly to let you know when the message has finished. (Replaced with a short beep on iPod Touch and iPad.) The endless-loop option lets ScrollIt repeat your message indefinitely.
Some of the reviews by ScrollIt customers:
Great app 5-STARS
by Benji897765 - Version 1.2 - Jun 6, 2014
Works well, easy to use interface. If you want an app for scroll texts, this is the one you want.
by SpaceSkunk - Version 1.2 - Jun 5, 2014
This app does everything I expected and my kids love it when I'm cheering for them.
• Simple yet powerful design with no confusing buttons or switches
• Emoticons from the same keyboard
• Unlimited message length
• Mini live preview for easy color and speed selection
• Short vibration at the end of scrolling
• Endless-loop option
• Right-to-left display for Arabic or Hebrew
• Three L.E.D. shapes: neon, round, and square
• Recently-used message list with one-tap access
Want to use hundreds more emoticons in ScrollIt? From your iPhone Settings App, choose General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards -> Add New Keyboard, and select Emoji from the list. In ScrollIt, tap the globe button at the bottom left of the keyboard to switch to Emoji and back.
Use ScrollIt for:
• Flirting: display messages to people at the disco, bar, or other crowded places.
• Talk to your friends at school or college: send your visual message up to 50 feet across a classroom.
• Cheer at a concert or sports event: that rock star or your favorite player deserves to know how you feel!
• In the office: get rid of unwanted visitors without even talking to them.
• If you can't or don't want to talk: you’re sick or in a bad mood.
• Just to be cool: we guarantee you’ll be popular anywhere with ScrollIt!
If this is not enough for you, you can try our ScrollIt 2X. ScrollIt 2X has more features and capabilities.
We’re constantly improving ScrollIt, and we value our users’ opinions. If you have a problem with the app, please contact us via Support in the Info screen. Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun app, wish it had a few more options...
Does just what it says - I wish, however, it had a few more text options like selectable fonts and the slider controls for color and speed were a bit longer for better selection.
Also, a great addition would be motion sensing so you could hold the phone up and slide it to display the message as well as having the reader board mode.
I just got the app it's cool but I'm confused on what all you can do I can't find the key board and I'm kind of disappointed first apt I pd for and it's not at all what they make it out to be you have to choose the few messages they have up there it's cool for Xmas the Yankees and if you just want I love you scrolling on your phone but that's about it so if I don't see the other features I'm going to delete and this isn't a fare review for me or the app I hazard to do a review just so I wouldn't get charged to open up the loop option FYI you have allot of things to fix on this app cause it's nothing it was made out to be in the description that's y I give this a 1star after I get a chance to check it out I might change my review
Cute & Easy
Update - added to my phone and once more a forced review. I guess if the keep wasting my time I have two more stars to pull. Does what is says it can do. Limited output style but makes a simple electronic signboard out of your device. It is as useful as you are creative in its use. A plus is its seems to work with other emoji keyboards if you have them running. A negative is this "required" review if you want to have a repeating scroll.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.