Square Footage Now Available. Free one week trial, automatically applied during signup!
SecondFloor is the fastest way to create a finished floor plan.
Scan the interior of a home using LiDAR and instantly receive a floor plan. SecondFloor uses AI to automatically detect walls, windows, doors, and more while providing you with real time feedback to your scanning progress. Quickly edit each floor plan from within the app. Built in sharing allows you to share finished floor plans while still on-site. SecondFloor requires a paid subscription and a LiDAR equipped device.
• Instant floor plans
• GLA Square Footage/Square Meters
• Individual room measurements
• AI detects fixed furniture
• Guided scanning instructions
• Custom Room labels
• LiDAR accurate dimensions
• Easily edit on device
• Secure on device processing
• Built in sharing
• Unlimited floor plan scanning
• Simple upfront pricing
• No internet required for use
• Integrated instructions for use
• Integrated support features
• Metric & Imperial room measurements & area calculations (System Measurement Preference)
• Single digit decimal room measurement precision for Australia & New Zealand (System Region)
• Regional room label presets (System Language)
• Minimum stair tread sized to regional building codes (System Region)
• English - US
• English - UK
• English - Canada
• English - Australia
• English - New Zealand
• Spanish - Spain
• Spanish - Latin American
Terms & Conditions:
- Day Pass
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best bang for the buck, use whenever you need it
I’ve been using SecondFloor for a couple months to do floorplans for real estate. It’s simple to use and I love the immediate feedback while I’m scanning to help me make sure I don’t miss a room. Plus the floorplan is generated almost immediately. I was even able to quickly model up a bathroom floorplan for my wife (interior designer) while stopping with her at a job so she could use it as a quick reference later when quoting a remodel for her client. There are so many uses if you are trying to measure an interior space. And since you don’t need to pay per floorplan, it’s a no brainer to use it whenever you need it. Highly recommend it.
Easy to use
I downloaded the app to get a layout of my home (possibly to sell in this market). I found it really easy to use. I was able to complete the layout of my 1100sq ft home in about five minutes. I then could go back and label the room and such as needed. I did miss a room, but the app allowed me to update the floor plan by adding this in after the fact. I am really happy with this and look forward to using it going forward!
The best Floorplan app I’ve ever used, period!
Second Floor App helps our Real Estate Media company to serve our clients better. Highly recommended.
Easy to use, instant report, can be edited if needed.
Compare to what’s available out there in the market, by far , the best. Accuracy is great, no need to await 24-48 hrs for the floorplan and it’s subscription based model financially makes more sense compared to pay per scan competitors offers if you are doing it a lot.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Right Home Media Inc.
- 121.4 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 17.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Right Home Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $24.99
- Monthly Subscription $49.99
- Yearly Subscription $249.99
- Day Pass $9.99