Train for success by crafting your perfect HIIT, Tabata or Circuit workout timer. Seconds Pro Interval Timer is ideal for those that take their fitness seriously.
Seconds Pro Interval Timer is the best interval timer for Tabata, HIIT & Circuit Training workouts. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
- Full screen, colored display. Easy to read from a distance. Landscape or portrait.
- Templates for HIIT, Tabata & Circuit Training. Combine timers for ultimate control.
- Speaks your interval names & can provide warning for upcoming intervals.
- Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
- Assign music per interval or per interval timer.
- Match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workoutk.
- Interval timer runs in the background while you use other apps.
- Share your interval timer with a friend.
- Stopwatch highlights best and worst lap times.
- Countdown Timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch).
- Seconds Pro Interval Timer can use Apple Health to save workouts or mindful sessions, read body measurements and year of birth to calculate calorie expenditure in conjunction with a heart rate monitor.
- Please note, Seconds Interval Timer and Seconds Pro Interval Timer are separate products. Once paid for they each contain identical features. However, they are not interchangeable. If you have purchased one you should always download that version and in the case of Seconds Interval Timer, restore the in-app purchase within it gain access to the upgraded features.
- Haptic feedback in iPhone app now stronger with different feedback at end of timers.
- Added option to disable pre-timer ducking
- Fixed default voice selecting voice for blind users that Apple recently added.
- Fixed audio not reducing for intervals that have the option enabled.
- Fixed text to speech with warning last interval speech.
- Fixed audio ducking when exiting a timer
Ratings and Reviews
This app is really great for multiple reasons
I’ve been using Seconds Pro now for 4+ years. I purchase workout routines from various trainers (typically in 8-12 week segments), and I program them into the app utilizing custom timers. Over the years, I’ve fine tuned the style and look to suit my needs, and this app has accommodated everything I’ve wanted to do when creating these timers.
I’ve also recently purchased an Apple Watch, and I use the Seconds Pro app on there during my actual workouts…it is incredibly helpful to have the intervals on my wrist while listening to the countdowns and up next announcements in my AirPod Pros…purchasing 8-12 week segments and having them programmed into this app keeps me on track and accountable to myself during the workouts as well as keeping me on track to each week’s programming allowing me to finish and keep progressing; this has been a critical part of my consistent training over time. (Hint: this is the key to fitness folks)
I’m writing this review as a genuine thank you to the developers of this app…this has been and continues to be the perfect tool for me. Thank you!
All You Need in a Fitness Timer app
I’ve been using this app for a few months now. It’s everything I could imagine needing in a fitness timer app. It is so versatile and so easy to customize. I’ve saved about a dozen of my own routines and it only takes a moment to program a workout found in a magazine or online. And once it is programmed, it’s there forever, whenever you need it. And with the sync feature, you can have it on all devices. I’ve even shared them with friends who have the app using the export feature.
Save your routines to a folder... or two... multiple versions even... It’s up to you. I make full workouts for my normal routine and abbreviated versions for when I’m pressed for time.
With all of my routines on hand at any given time, I have one less excuse for just getting one done. In fact, having this app has made me MUCH more consistent in my exercise regimen. I can’t say enough about it. Seven Stars! *******
Ok timer that’s now bad
This was an ok timer. I was able to set up various workout routines. But in past 6 months, there’s been multiple issues. Some are minor but critical issues are: 1. Some intervals will randomly pause with 3 seconds left. Then about 5 seconds later, it would speed through the countdown 3-2-1-go within half a second. I know it’s not my device because it happened on multiple devices and the music still plasy without pausing. 2. In past three months, if I have the music on then launch this app, the music volume would go down. Most of the time, during the first interval, the music would go back to the volume I had set before launching the app. But sometimes the music would stay low. If I’m using the app for a run outdoor, i would have to force close the app and music, then try again few times until I can hear the music. 3. Sometimes you can’t hear the countdown to an interval. So I’m having to keep an eye on the timer. I tried changing my settings, try on my iPhone vs iPad, etc but doesn’t fix it. Really frustrating if I am out for a run, again having to force close the app and music, then try again few times until I can hear anything. It was worth the $ I paid back then, but I would be very unhappy having to pay for this now.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Runloop Ltd
- 97.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2023 Runloop Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.