Self-Help CU Mobile Banking App is for members of Self-Help Credit Union.
Available to all members, this app is safe, secure and convenient. Check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay loans, make deposits and locate branches and ATMs anytime, anywhere.
- Real-time transaction history for loans, checking and savings integrated in one location
- Transfers: account to account, scheduled, pending ACH and check withdrawal transfers available
- Online Services: E-Statements, bill pay, check order, member alerts, loan application and tax information
- Mobile Check Deposit: simply take photos of checks to deposit them
- Locations and ATMs: find branch locations, hours, contact info and identify ATMs
- Get a credit card cash advance or make credit card payments
- Quick Balance without logging in
- TouchID authentication login available
Safe and Secure
- Self-Help CU uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect data communication across all mobile service provider platforms
- Change online ID or Passcode
FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
Please check with your wireless provider for web and data access charges.
Questions & Answers
- If you have any issues with our app, call us at 1-800-966-7353
- To become a member of Self-Help Credit Union, go to www.self-help.org/join
App Fixes along with new enhancements which include
Additional Security Measures
Enhanced Push Notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A few comments and concerns
This app does what it says it will do, but it would be so much more convenient if it had thumb (or facial) authentication so that I would not have to look up my password every time. I don’t understand why they miss him opportunity to add this feature when they are upgrading the app. Every other bank I deal with has it.
Also, I originally downloaded the self-help federal credit union app. When I complained that it did not work, Self-Help told me to be sure that I had not downloaded the federal app. That solved the problem, but it is very confusing because they share a logo, and the federal logo is the same color as the previous app I used! So just be careful to be sure you were downloading the correct one. Truthfully, I have no idea what the difference is, but they are not interchangeable.
Having said all of that, I am glad to be doing business with a socially responsible financial institution.
Developer Response ,
Hi - thanks for your feedback. Our app DOES offer fingerprint and facial authentication -- you can turn that on from the "settings" option in the menu. Please contact us at 800-966-7353 if you have any questions about that.
Sorry about the duplicate applications -- our state and federal credit unions have to stay separate for regulatory reasons so we can't co-mingle our customer data.
Thanks again for the feedback - and we're glad to have you as a member!
Really glad that the CU has an app that has almost all the functionality of the browser site. Unfortunately the mobile deposit isn’t working at the moment - it keeps telling me ‘User registration is disabled’ - though I’ve used it before without issue. The deposit limit could stand to be a little higher as well. Otherwise, a handy app to have on the go.
Doesn’t fulfill as a stand-alone app
I’ve resorted to using a browser for my mobile banking needs since the app just hasn’t been available enough for it to be helpful. I’ve come across the “application is currently not available” message more often than not. The function for check deposits hits a glitch frequently so it’s not uncommon to try the same process two times. I love the credit union but I gave it 2 stars as this app’s malfunctions leaves a lot to be desired for on the go needs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.