YOUR POCKET-SIZED SELFRIDGES
The iOS app puts the extraordinary world of Selfridges at your fingertips with personalised style inspiration from the brands you love and insider alerts about unmissable events at your nearest store.
Why use the Selfridges app, you ask? Well, here are a few good reasons…
- Create your own personal new-in feed for your favourite brands and categories
- Be the first to know about new designers, sales and special promotions with push notifications
- Get on the guest list for exclusive events at your nearest store with just-for-you alerts
- Enable location services to personalise your app with content and products most relevant to where you are
- Swipe right on your favourite products to add them to your wish list
- Swapping between devices? No worries, your wish list and shopping bag will automatically sync
- Search the app hands-free with voice search
- Get the full view with our pin-sharp imagery that lets you see every detail
Shopping made easy…
- Choose a delivery method that suits you – either direct to your door or via our Click & Collect service
- Select Click & Collect and pick up your order from any of our four stores, seven days a week. (Add your order to your Apple Wallet and make collection a breeze)
- Shop in your local currency – we ship internationally to 130 countries and regions
Receive unlimited deliveries wherever you are in the world with our Selfridges+ subscription service
Contact our Customer Care team for advice and assistance, 24/7
The brands you love, right here
- Shop your favourite designers, including Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Christian Louboutin, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Valentino and many more
- 2,000+ new-in products every week
- Get acquainted with the most exciting new brands and our sustainable Buying Better offering
- Discover our weekly dose of style inspiration – the latest fashion stories, interviews and beyond
With the Selfridges app, you’ve got the world’s best department store in the palm of your hand. With access to women’s clothing, men’s clothing, beauty, gifts, homeware (and much more!), we’re bringing you a pocket-sized luxury shopping experience like no other.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the app now.
New update alert! Yes, we've been working hard to make your shopping experience on the app even more extraordinary. We’ve given some of our product pages a shiny-new look and feel. And made some changes to the way you select and add to bag, making it easier to browse and shop. Oh, and we've also carried out a bit of general housekeeping to fix some bugs and enable us to deliver even better features in the future.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Shopping within one of Selfridges’ hallowed stores always feels like a luxurious experience. Diving into its sleek app is no different. Once we sign in, we feel like we have a personal shopper. Letting the app know where we are, for example, allows it to point us towards offers and exclusives in stores nearby so we don’t miss out.
You can’t actually shop on the app.
The app has shopping functions but you can’t place an order on it. Every time you add stuff to your shopping bag, there is an error. Sometimes you can’t even access your own profile on the app. I have also noticed there are different product offerings on the app than on the website. So if you find a product on the app, it’s not always available on their website. Not sure what meaningful purposes this app really serve.
I cannot get into my shopping cart no matter how many times I’ve tried on different days it keeps saying that they don’t have what I’m looking for or I’m misspelling, the fact is I’m not trying to search I already added what I want to buy and I can’t do it , I’m sure everyone has that issue, so what is the point of the the whole store of you can’t make a purchase. I was so excited that I found my yes baker coat on there for like %20 off but I can’t buy it 😢2 stars is because the store has great prices but I can’t purchase, I will definitely update my review If this issue is fixed, I’m doubting it cuz it’s been about a week and nothing’s changed ☹️
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.