Service Autopilot’s new and improved field service app will put you in control of your time, scheduling, expenses, employees, marketing, profits and sanity.
Over 15,000 users rely on Service Autopilot as their cloud based full business system to run and organize the daily operations of their business.
Service Autopilot will help you:
1) Grow your business
2) Organize your business
3) Maximize the profits of your business
Mobile Features (partial list):
• Scheduling & Invoicing – work your schedule, book one-time & waiting list jobs, invoice and receive payments.
• Client Management – view past & upcoming jobs, installed equipment, to dos, calls, attachments, and more.
• Leads & Estimates – create leads and quickly generate estimates for prospects or clients.
• GPS Tracking – know where you team is and for how long.
• Time Tracking – maximize productivity, automate timesheets, minimize drive and non-billable time.
• Signature Capture – capture signatures for work orders and invoices that require approval.
• Text Message and Email – send appointment reminders and job updates to your clients.
• Credit Card Processing – get paid at the job site and accelerate cash flow.
• Image Capture – take and send job site before and after pictures.
Additional System Features Include:
Full two-way QuickBooks sync
Routing & Mapping
Job Costing & Reporting
To Do and Call Management
Invoicing & Billing
Credit Card Processing
Time Tracking & Time Cards
See our website for a full list
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My company has recently started using this app as our time clock also. I would like to be able to view my time log from previous weeks. They seem to disappear after a day and it only shows times from months and months ago. Thanks in advance if there’s anything you guys can do to fix this!
Does everything it says. Does not do it all well. It’s lawn service history gets in the way.
We are commercial building service provider not lawn care.
It doesn’t have easy P/L reporting by job. Lot of tools for hours bid vs hours used reporting. Not so much for T&M work which is our bread and butter.
Most of the time the app operates well. I do find that it can be difficult to scroll up and down at times and estimates can freeze so you can not scroll down to see your work.
I would like to see in an update....
The calendar needs to have a graphical type interface where the appointing time span is represented by colored boxes like most other calendars.
The invoices need an option to NOT show all your products on it and still include them in the invoice total. I do not think every customer will enjoy seeing two pages of our parts we used on their project. It's a waste of paper and super confusing to them. The estimates send out with total price for the service with parts included so why does the invoice show the service with every single part you included on it as well. A single line on an estimate with a price turns into a two page invoice for that single line. I quote multiple line items and often win each line item. I go to print these invoices after I have to make sure I have a lot of printer ink and paper ready to go.
Overall, the app for SA operates well but I think there is room to improve.
- BACKTELL, LLC
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 BACKTELL LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.