Setlist Helper 4+
Helping musician manage songs
SET LIST HELPER INC.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Setlist helper provides musicians and performers alike an easy way to organize songs and lyrics into setlists for performance or practice. Replace your songbook by putting all your lyrics into Setlist Helper. This app is great for Musicians, worship organizations, professional speakers, concert goers, etc...
This app is the companion to http://www.setlisthelper.com where you can create a free account and sync all of your setlists, songs, and lyrics. Also, you can take songs from a spreadsheet and import them to get you up and running quickly.
Below is a list of the main features in Setlist helper.
- Import PDF files.
- Dropbox support.
- Search for Lyrics.
- Support for the Bluetooth pedals such as the Airturn Pedal.
- Easily reorder setlist songs with drag and drop.
- Insert breaks into your setlist since you may play more than 1 set.
- Sync songs and setlists with www.setlisthelper.com so your data is backed up can be used offline.
- Chord Pro format7 support for lyrics.
- Attach mp3 files to songs to practice or perform with.
- Share set lists with email, facebook, others...
- Search Songs in the app.
- Statistics about total items and total time.
- Copy setlists used at previous gigs.
- Swipe finger for easy navigation of Lyrics in the setlist
- Leave screen on when lyrics are displayed
- Tap the upper left or right of the lyrics screen to zoom lyrics and save the scale.
- Auto-scroll Lyrics
- Save auto-scroll speed for Lyrics
- Insert chord pro tags with lyrics.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have questions or comments. The app is continuous development and will continue to get new features and fixes.
- Fixed crashes and songs disappearing when sorting.
- Fixed crashes with Sync.
- When deleting songs at www.setlisthelper.com they will get deleted in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Could Be a 4, or even 5 star but....
Don't get me wrong...this app is awesome except for two things....
1) there's no contact info for the developer that I can find ( did I blow past it...let me know). So when I have a problem like the one I am having now (I can't upload pdf's from my Dropbox account...oh I can navigate to the file in question and select it, which puts a check mark by it but.....no "ok" or "upload" or "yeah that's the one" button to click on that I can find) there's no way to get help.
2) uploading 1 pdf at a time? Really? There really needs to be a separate function outside of the song edit screen where you can import a whole block of pdf's. Then when in song edit mode you are simply selecting from an existing pdf base.
Anyway, if I can get an answer ( from anyone) to item one, this rating get's updated immediately to a 4 star.
You get the 5th star when batch pdf uploading is added.
Love the app. A little frustrated at the moment but every other aspect of this app kicks all the other set list apps to the curb.
Developer Response ,
I just saw this message. Not sure why you didn't contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a little late but if you need help let me know. -Tim
There’s 3 Hours I Won’t Get Back
I wanted to love this app. I really did. It seemed to be exactly what I’ve been looking for to keep all my lyrics, charts and set lists in one convenient place. Sooooo ... I spent about three hours typing in all my band’s tunes, adding lyrics where needed along with chord charts.
I finally finished and just totally loved the way it all SEEMED to work so seamlessly. Then I closed the app and opened another app for a minute (the one that runs our bluetooth enabled stage lighting).
When I opened Set List Helper again, voila! Almost ALL the information I had spent the entire afternoon editing was GONE! All that remained were the titles to about a dozen tunes (out of the 80 or so I’d entered). NO CHARTS, NO LYRICS, just those dozen or so titles. I’d planned on buying the paid version just as soon as I made sure the app was going to meet my needs.
Thanks God this sh*&storm didn’t happen in the middle of a gig! What a shame, because other than this glitch (which obviously makes the app utterly useless) I really DO love it.
I’ve been using Gig Hard for the past five years or so; I’m not wild about it, but at least it doesn’t arbitrarily delete 90 percent of my entered data. Guess it’s back to that, though. Bummer.
Worked great until i opened it up this week and all my songs are gone. Phone has been backed up and it will no longer import songs. I have a show in two days and this has really put me and the band in a pinch. I have some fill ins that do not know the songs by heart so they needed this but now it’s all gone. I will be deleting it and finding something reliable. The more i researched this app the more bad things I’ve found about it than good.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SET LIST HELPER INC.
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Setlist Helper
- In-App Purchases
- Setlist Helper full version $12.99