TOTALLY FREE to use! Fresha Partner (formerly Shedul) is the world's best platform for salons and spas, independently voted #1 by thousands of beauty and wellness professionals.
Elevate your business to its full potential by joining our community of over 40,000 businesses, 150,000 stylists and therapists in more than 120 Countries. Popular features include:
• Incredibly easy to use appointment calendar specifically suited for salons and spas
• Fully featured Point of Sale (POS) tool to manage daily retail operations
• Mobile notification system for your team to stay informed about updates to their appointments
• Integrations for your clients to book online with Instagram, Facebook, Google and your website
• Attract new clients online and be discovered 24/7 with a business profile on Fresha marketplace
• Integrated card processing for easy in-app payments, with built-in protection from no shows*
• Intelligent marketing tools to boost sales and fill your calendar*
• Automated messaging system to remind clients of their appointments
• Product inventory management with supplier ordering and consumption tracking
• Extensive financial reporting and business performance analysis
• Plus much, much more in our fully-featured FREE business software
* Feature currently available in selected countries
Performance improvements and feature tweaks to make your booking experience as easy as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
When we opened our business we came from a salon that had a scheduling system that was really pricey, with having just started our business we couldn’t take on that kind of expense but were used to booking online and on our phones. We downloaded Shedul and decided to give it a try! Two and a half years later we have grown exponentially and are still using and loving it! It is missing a few features we were used to having and a few things we wished it had but overall Fresha is doing wonders for us, and we would recommend giving it a try before you spend thousands with someone else.
Prefer it over Booksy
I used Booksy for 2 months and had a bunch of issues, and Booksy costs $30/month! I have been using Fresha for about a week and I like it overall. I especially love that I can do everything I need to for free, but honestly the interface has been so much better to use than Booksy, which feels bloated and buggy. The only thing I’m missing in Fresha is choosing “individual days” instead of just repeating things daily, every 2 days, every 3 days, etc. which doesn’t work for me at all. Due to the nature of my business (personal training), I schedule multiple visits a week on various days and times. Unfortunately, of all the scheduling apps I have tried, many of them don’t account for frequent scheduling at different times/days like this (and that’s one thing I liked about Booksy; I could see a month view of a calendar and just choose whatever days I wanted). My workaround has been to schedule Mondays at x time, then Thursday at x time, and then Friday at x time and repeat each one of those for as many weeks as necessary. It’s not ideal at all, but it works for now. Overall, using Fresha has been a MUCH better experience than Booksy Biz.
Hidden fees BEWARE
I have been with this scheduling app since before Fresha took it over and it WAS FREE until November 2019. They charge 2.19% + .20 EVERY time someone books online , REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE CHECKED OUT OR NOT. So I have had to pay for people booking and cancelling. I have had to double pay for everyone’s appointments through the pandemic . They also charge 20% finding fee when clients “find us through the app” again if they check out or not. So if someone cancels , you still owe fresha 2.19% + .20 of a $250 booking that never happen. The worst part is that were giving me “credit” since November. So I hadn’t even seen the fees until the end of the first week my shop opened back up from the pandemic. I had to pay them $232 for 1 week, or I wasn’t able to open my app. Now I have to change my entire booking system. This app is not worth hundreds of dollars a week . They took advantage of our industry in a time of need. There is still a ton of manual things you have to do , that I didn’t mind doing if it was free. I highly recommend to NOT GET THIS APP!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Surge Ventures Inc.
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Surge Ventures Inc.