VagaroPro is a powerful scheduling & management app for your salon, spa or fitness business. Whether you are a salon, spa or gym owner, a fitness trainer, a booth renter, a yogi, or a massage therapist, download our app that books in 5, 10 or 15-minute increments, handles all appointments, customer information/history, sends automated email & text reminders, & optionally charges credit cards.
We’ve built the easiest & most effective iPhone/iTouch/iPad app for beauty and fitness professionals like you. Our app effectively & efficiently manages your multi-location, large, medium, or small business.
PLEASE READ: Although the app is free, your Vagaro Salon Software, Spa Software or Fitness Software subscription has a very low $25 monthly fee. Try 1 month FREE. (No charge until the 31st day). The app does not work until you create a subscription acct.
1. The app will hold your customer database with contact info, photos, notes, allergies, formulas, appointment history and spending trends.
2. Import all contacts from iPhone w/ one tap. We Import EVERYTHING for you incl customer contact info, memberships, packages, inventory, and gift certificates for free. We have a premium import for appointments & classes, notes, and service menu.
3. Take photos for your mobile-friendly webpage.
4. Track referrals & birthdays to send via email marketing from your app.
1. Add & view appts in daily/weekly/monthly calendar views, for the whole salon, spa or fitness business. Easily switch to your other locations.
2. Search available appts on your calendar or the whole business.
3. Triple-book appts to work on customers simultaneously.
4. Manage equipment and/or rooms.
5. Add weekly recurring appts or personal time off, for you or staff.
6. Automatically send email & SMS text reminders & confirmation requests to customers.
7. Customize services, classes, pricing, duration.
8. Works w/ mobile services
9. Drag & drop appointments with one finger
10. Manage your wait list.
POS & Credit Card Processing
1. Set up an online store. Accept prepayments for services, classes, memberships, packages, & gift certificates.
2. Track inventory from purchase order through sale.
3. Manage and sell memberships in-house, online, from Facebook, and even from your own website.
4. Checkout screen automatically calculates totals & sends email receipts to customers w/ their signature or prints them using a wireless printer.
5. Track charges on cash, checks, credit cards, and gift certificates.
6. Accept Credit Cards (Optional w/ merchant services)
7. Securely capture/store credit card info for your customers, for use w/ cancellation policies & online prepayments.
Automatic Sync and Backup
1. All of your appts & data integrates seamlessly: your iPhone, iPad and Computer. NO SYNC NEEDED.
2. We backup all appts & customers so even if you lose, damage, or change your phone/tablet, your info is safe. It will be available no matter what device you view it from.
Manage and run daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly income reports, manage payroll, and track inventory and employee performance from our website.
1.Create & send promotional emails to your customers on your app w/ 100+ templates or create them.
2. You get a webpage for customers to book/request online appts, buy products & gift certificates, or book available classes. Post services, classes, styles, etc.
3. Get a unique URL on your webpage.
4. Embed our widget on your website or integrate on Facebook w/ Booking App. Book classes, accept online appointments, & sell products and gift certificates from your website or Facebook.
5. Be listed on Vagaro.com beauty and fitness search engine, where new customers can find & book with you.
6. List promotions on Vagaro.com for free – don’t lose 1/2 your income to daily deals sites.
7. Send automated emails on customers’ birthdays and to lost customers.
Live support by phone, email, or instant chat 7 days/week
1) Color Theme
2) Hide employee name in Week view and Month view if biz only has 1 employee
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A bit frustrated
First, I have to say I don’t understand why the Pro app is running so slowly! We’ve done every device update when available and our app automatically updates on our devices when they are available. My team says that their phones and tablet devices all have the spinning circle for way too long every time they click a button, whether they’re changing the calendar page or checking someone out. I thought it was my internet but I had that checked and it’s happening remotely when on data and at their homes. I haven’t had issues with VagaroPro running this slowly until recently. But I’m very frustrated its created a line at the reception area because it takes so long for clients to book and checkout services.
Second, I’ve always been a little frustrated that invoices(the checkout screen) doesn’t save changes. If I make changes to someone’s ticket and have to click off of it to look at the calendar or update inventory, when I click back on checkout, everything I changed or added is gone. I have to add or change things all over again. It causes an even longer checkout time with the app running slowly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear that you and your team are experience slow performance. Please give our tech support a call at (925) 464-1932 ext. 2 or live chat at sales.vagaro.com/contact so that our team can investigate and troubleshoot why you're experiencing slow performance. We can also show you how you can save your changes at the Checkout screen so that you can return to where you left off. Or you can follow our step-by-step guideline on how save your checkout settings at https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014581753
Almost perfect until...
They offered a free email and text marketing during the COVID-19 pandemic and then started charging for it a month later. I didn’t realize it until I noticed an extra $60 being taken out of my account from vagaro 2 months in a row. When I called they informed me that they would give me a credit towards my account but they would not refund my money back to my account. I get extremely uncomfortable when any company I trust with my banking account information takes money out of my account without my knowledge and refuses to return it to me especially during times like these. The customer service reps are normally very helpful and pleasant but when I asserted my concern and dissatisfaction with the way they were handling my account I spoke to at least two people who were rude and condescending. I am not the only one either... one of my peers who I get services with uses vagaro as well and she said they did the same thing to her and she never took advantage of the “free “ text messaging and email marketing that vagaro was offering and they were taking money out of her account as well. I believe they were trying to recover some of the money they lost during the pandemic by taking advantage of there customers because they have access to their accounts. I am looking for a new scheduling site for sure but I have to wait and make sure I get the money they took back in the form of a so called credit. Shameful! Watch your account if you go with this company.
Developer Response ,
Vagaro sent emails and displayed pop-up notifications stating regular pricing would resume on the next billing cycle. This was to avoid paying for any add-ons you personally turned on during the free period. Vagaro is not responsible for failure to toggle off any additional add-ons.
Update is terrible!
Follow up to this rating. A few days later the update was modified however it’s not much better. The only improvement is that the appointments are not double stacked but only when in the week view so I’ll bump it up to
a 2 star. They still are double stacked in the day view. It all looks so confusing. Just looking at my day gives me a headache. I’m still very disappointed and as much as I hate to start over I am researching other options. They should undo the updates. It was way better and more user friendly before.
DI loved this app until the recent update (October 2020)!! My appointment book now looks busy and confusing. The color scheme options only changes the color of the time of day and thin line indicating the time of day that runs through the day. Before the update the background was included in the color making it very visually appealing and easy to see the days and times. Another huge problem is clients that overlapped still showed in one column. I could manipulate the booking times so that the column was clean. Now they all look like their all double booked. As a result I’ll have to click on the day to really see where my potential times to book clients. Previously I was able to clearly see an entire week at once. The entire calendar page was much more visually appealing. Very disappointing. If this isn’t resolved then I’ll definitely make a change. As much as a pain that it would be. Terrible!
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are releasing a new update today to revert the calendar to look like the old calendar. We will let you all know when it's approved by Apple and available for download in the app stores.
- Vagaro Inc
- 373.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Vagaro Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.