VagaroPro is a powerful scheduling & management app for your salon, spa or fitness business. Whether you are a salon, spa or gym owner, a fitness trainer, a booth renter, a yogi, or a massage therapist, download our app that books in 5, 10 or 15-minute increments, handles all appointments, customer information/history, sends automated email & text reminders, & optionally charges credit cards.
We’ve built the easiest & most effective iPhone/iTouch/iPad app for beauty and fitness professionals like you. Our app effectively & efficiently manages your multi-location, large, medium, or small business.
PLEASE READ: Although the app is free, your Vagaro Salon Software, Spa Software or Fitness Software subscription has a very low $25 monthly fee. Try 1 month FREE. (No charge until the 31st day). The app does not work until you create a subscription acct.
1. The app will hold your customer database with contact info, photos, notes, allergies, formulas, appointment history and spending trends.
2. Import all contacts from iPhone w/ one tap. We Import EVERYTHING for you incl customer contact info, memberships, packages, inventory, and gift certificates for free. We have a premium import for appointments & classes, notes, and service menu.
3. Take photos for your mobile-friendly webpage.
4. Track referrals & birthdays to send via email marketing from your app.
1. Add & view appts in daily/weekly/monthly calendar views, for the whole salon, spa or fitness business. Easily switch to your other locations.
2. Search available appts on your calendar or the whole business.
3. Triple-book appts to work on customers simultaneously.
4. Manage equipment and/or rooms.
5. Add weekly recurring appts or personal time off, for you or staff.
6. Automatically send email & SMS text reminders & confirmation requests to customers.
7. Customize services, classes, pricing, duration.
8. Works w/ mobile services
9. Drag & drop appointments with one finger
10. Manage your wait list.
POS & Credit Card Processing
1. Set up an online store. Accept prepayments for services, classes, memberships, packages, & gift certificates.
2. Track inventory from purchase order through sale.
3. Manage and sell memberships in-house, online, from Facebook, and even from your own website.
4. Checkout screen automatically calculates totals & sends email receipts to customers w/ their signature or prints them using a wireless printer.
5. Track charges on cash, checks, credit cards, and gift certificates.
6. Accept Credit Cards (Optional w/ merchant services)
7. Securely capture/store credit card info for your customers, for use w/ cancellation policies & online prepayments.
Automatic Sync and Backup
1. All of your appts & data integrates seamlessly: your iPhone, iPad and Computer. NO SYNC NEEDED.
2. We backup all appts & customers so even if you lose, damage, or change your phone/tablet, your info is safe. It will be available no matter what device you view it from.
Manage and run daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly income reports, manage payroll, and track inventory and employee performance from our website.
1.Create & send promotional emails to your customers on your app w/ 100+ templates or create them.
2. You get a webpage for customers to book/request online appts, buy products & gift certificates, or book available classes. Post services, classes, styles, etc.
3. Get a unique URL on your webpage.
4. Embed our widget on your website or integrate on Facebook w/ Booking App. Book classes, accept online appointments, & sell products and gift certificates from your website or Facebook.
5. Send automated emails on customers’ birthdays and to lost customers.
Live support by phone, email, or instant chat 7 days/week
- This update includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements. We recommend turning on automatic updates to keep App running at its best.
Ratings and Reviews
Salon pro who gave up pencil & paper
I’m your everyday stylist who is busy with life and working 5-6 days behind the chair, two kids an husband etc. I’m at my 10 year mark and I realized I was getting burnt out from my phone. Some days I’d have anywhere between 20-75 missed texts….yes you read that right. I was drowning in requests, appointment changes, Pinterest pictures, questions etc. After a 12 hour day behind the chair, I’d then go home to my husband and kids and crash before another long day…leaving little time for the most important part….customer service.
I had battled wanting to switch to a booking app because I’m a little bit of a control freak but let me tell you the customization available in Vagaro, has literally given me a second set of hands and another brain. My clients can book, change Apts, send their friends my link to refer them to me. It’s cut back on my personal reach outs by about 75-85%……it’s life changing.
Client satisfaction has always been the most important to me. And with the demand rising even more I was at a point my people were suffering because I’m a one woman show. But now vagaro took a weight off my shoulders and I will never look back! I’m obsessed, and so are all my clients. Their feedback has been 110% positive and that speaks for itself!
A bit frustrated
First, I have to say I don’t understand why the Pro app is running so slowly! We’ve done every device update when available and our app automatically updates on our devices when they are available. My team says that their phones and tablet devices all have the spinning circle for way too long every time they click a button, whether they’re changing the calendar page or checking someone out. I thought it was my internet but I had that checked and it’s happening remotely when on data and at their homes. I haven’t had issues with VagaroPro running this slowly until recently. But I’m very frustrated its created a line at the reception area because it takes so long for clients to book and checkout services.
Second, I’ve always been a little frustrated that invoices(the checkout screen) doesn’t save changes. If I make changes to someone’s ticket and have to click off of it to look at the calendar or update inventory, when I click back on checkout, everything I changed or added is gone. I have to add or change things all over again. It causes an even longer checkout time with the app running slowly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear that you and your team are experience slow performance. Please give our tech support a call at (925) 464-1932 ext. 2 or live chat at sales.vagaro.com/contact so that our team can investigate and troubleshoot why you're experiencing slow performance. We can also show you how you can save your changes at the Checkout screen so that you can return to where you left off. Or you can follow our step-by-step guideline on how save your checkout settings at https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014581753
Update is terrible!
Follow up to this rating. A few days later the update was modified however it’s not much better. The only improvement is that the appointments are not double stacked but only when in the week view so I’ll bump it up to
a 2 star. They still are double stacked in the day view. It all looks so confusing. Just looking at my day gives me a headache. I’m still very disappointed and as much as I hate to start over I am researching other options. They should undo the updates. It was way better and more user friendly before.
DI loved this app until the recent update (October 2020)!! My appointment book now looks busy and confusing. The color scheme options only changes the color of the time of day and thin line indicating the time of day that runs through the day. Before the update the background was included in the color making it very visually appealing and easy to see the days and times. Another huge problem is clients that overlapped still showed in one column. I could manipulate the booking times so that the column was clean. Now they all look like their all double booked. As a result I’ll have to click on the day to really see where my potential times to book clients. Previously I was able to clearly see an entire week at once. The entire calendar page was much more visually appealing. Very disappointing. If this isn’t resolved then I’ll definitely make a change. As much as a pain that it would be. Terrible!
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are releasing a new update today to revert the calendar to look like the old calendar. We will let you all know when it's approved by Apple and available for download in the app stores.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vagaro Inc
- 209.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Vagaro Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.