The SalonCentric App makes it easy for salon professionals to stay connected, get inspired, earn rewards and order products!
· Shopping: Add products to your cart and order anytime right from the app!
· Barcode Scanning: Quickly pull up product info, read reviews and watch videos.
· Shopping List: Add your favorite products to a Favorites List to send to your store or Salon Consultant.
· Wallet: Get exclusive app-only offers & earn rewards!
· Get Inspired: Create a personalized social media feed that features all your favorite brands & artists.
· Education: Get show schedules and find local classes to keep your skills sharp & up-to-date.
We’re always adding new features! Download the latest version of the SalonCentric App today.
SalonCentric is the premier distributor of salon professional products and is dedicated to the salon professional.
· Improved coupon code functionality
· Enhanced display of product sets & sale pricing
· Assorted usability enhancements
· Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app, it makes it easy to see everything that’s going on, and looking up products you’re interested in. The one thing I’m not a super fan of is that sometimes when you’re searching a product you know the store has it, but searching if it’s not exactly written it doesn’t pop up. I prefer to be able to see products and like products even if you spell the name a bit wrong
Easy to use to purchase online
Have gone to my l local Salon Centric for as long I can remember
. New Hope MN; I love that store & classroom is huge as now they’ve expanded due to all the brands carried now. But never have enough time to check, see& read all packages. That’s why I love using the online site to explore& read about all products that I’ve not used prior or at least for quite some time... As a longtime licensed cosmetologist ( now 60 years old)! Thanks
Nancy Kay McDonald
I add products to my cart but then when I go to check out they say they are out of stock or unavailable. It would really help if it said it before allowing me to put in the cart so that I don’t have to go re shop once I get to check out. And since you check out on the website once you press check out, that’s the only time it tells you it’s out of stock. I use the website 9 times out of 10 because of this issue. The website always tells if something is out of stock or unavailable and won’t let you add to cart.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.