Track performance of your car in real time by virtual gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU. Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic. Track fuel economy and save money on gas. These are just some of the features Shift OBD has to offer. Shift OBD2 transforms your phone/tablet into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
The Complete version includes all the addons at a discounted price.
Shift OBD2 features:
• Customizable gauges track up to 100 sensors in real time including fuel economy, G-force, gear display and battery voltage.
• Fast polling rate allows for a smoother and more responsive gauges and graphing.*
• Read and Clear trouble codes and reset MIL (service engine light).
• Metric and Imperial measures.
• Real-time user-defined sensor plotting. Graph up to 4 sensors at the same time on interactive graph that can be scrolled, paused.
• Gauge list feature can track every sensor at the same time.
• Freeze frame support (mode 02).
• Instant horsepower, mpg/kpl fuel economy, boost pressure and G force tracking.
• Read Vehicle VIN number, calibration ID and more (mode 09).
• Speed limit warning: Get notified when driving over speed limit.
• High oil/coolant temperature warning gives you instant notification when your car is running too hot.
• HUD mode for dashboard view : Heads up display for driving at night.
• Emissions test readiness.
• Multiple ECU support.
• Shift light.
• High value sensor gauge notification.
• Two themes to choose from.
• Console mode for entering OBD commands.
• landscape mode for all views.
• Extended PID support: Enhanced PID support for specific manufacturers (mode 22).
• Fuel Economy:
- Instant and average fuel economy tracking for 0-5 min, 0-30 min and 0-2 hr intervals and a detailed summary.
- Long term tracking with six different intervals. (1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 and 52 weeks).
- 4 different units of measure: MPG,KPL (Km/L), L/100 Km, Miles per imperial gallon.
- Interactive graph of long term data that can be cropped and scrolled through.
- Export fuel history to CSV file (spreadsheets).
- Other statistics: Distance travelled, average speed, money spent, CO2 produced and fuel consumed.
- 3 methods of calculation available. For non MAF vehicles.
• Race track package:
- Real time lap data, gap delay time and position in race track using high frequency GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive summary of race with lap times, speed fluctuations on track and more.
- Get drag racing times (0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 1/4 mile 1/8 mile etc.)
- Load and save unlimited number of tracks onto device.
- Crucial racing data including real time horsepower, g-force and a detailed driving summary. Share your results with friends.
- Transmission gear information and optional shifting assistant which notifies optimal moment of shifting gears.
- Customizable view that toggles between speed/rpm gauge, real time track positioning and G-sensor feedback.
- Record your race in HD with gauge and track overlays. (dash cam add-on required)
• Dashcam: Record smooth HD video with overlaying gauges (speed,rpm, etc), time, location (GPS coordinates) and G-force sensor in four different resolutions. You can record from 90 sensors and up to 5 gauges.
• Sensor logger: You can record up to four sensors at the same time with 5 different refresh rates. Save graph sensor data to CSV file and export to PC/MAC for further analysis. Send real time data to TCP socket (IP Address) over network.
*** NOTICE*** Shift OBD is compatible with WIFI ELM327 adapters, OBDLink MX+, Vgate vLinker FS and the following Bluetooth LE adapters: Kiwi 3 PLX, Veepeak BLE, Carista BT, LE LElink and VGate iCar Pro BLE adapter.
- For fuel economy feature your vehicle must be equipped with MAF sensor.
* Fast polling is supported with cars equipped with CAN protocol.
For help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curved and round bar gauges performance improved causing less power consumption.
- Curved and round bar gauges visuals improved.
- Gauge list performance improved.
Ratings and Reviews
I make sure I have this app on my phone at all times and gets transferred when I get a new phone, just as important as reliable as Google. Thank you very much Ephiema!
This app verily describes what I'm looking for... Very simple, and straight to the point!
Junk. Waste of $15
Wont connect to anything. Cheap, toyish like feel to the app. Does not have KR as a PID! Come on!!! I wish i could get a refund for this waste of time/storage/money.
Developer Response ,
Hello. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app. Please note that you have to select your OBD adapter from app settings and then restart the app. I can guide you through the setup to get the app working for you. email@example.com
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alphabit Software Inc.
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © ali feili
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.