Shift Worker is designed for people who need a quick and easy way to enter and view their shifts.
A traditional calendar is not always ideal for shift workers. Sometimes it's not easy to see your upcoming shift schedule very clearly, especially if your shifts don't fall into the traditional working week. Shift Worker solves this problem and turns the frustrating task of entry into a quick and easy experience.
Shift Worker allows you to create your own types of shifts by combining visually-attractive icons with letters/numbers so that they can be easily identified at a glance. By including a range of icons (such as suns and stars for day and night shifts) in a variety of colors, any combination is possible for all types of shifts.
Entering shifts can be done quickly by simply selecting a type of shift and tapping on each date it occurs. An entire month of shifts could be entered in seconds, an entire year in a few minutes!
In addition, Shift Worker allows you create multiple calendars to see friends and family shifts! You can send your shifts to others so they can also see your shifts at a glance as an image or in their copy of Shift Worker. To make things even simpler, you can even save your shifts to your iPhone/iPod's background so that referring to your upcoming shift schedule is as simple as picking up your iPhone/iPod.
Shift Worker also includes the ability to create colored personalized notes for each date. Notes can be used anytime additional information needs to be added to a date.
- Create a virtually unlimited amount of shift types
- Enter shifts on the calendar months in advance in seconds
- Add your rotation and automatically fill the calendar in a few simple steps
- Show friends and family shifts using multiple calendars
- View the calendar in timeline format to see your shift flow at a glance
- Create colored personalized notes for any date on the calendar
- Include week of year or week 1/2 alternating pattern on calendar
- Jump to any month by using the "Goto" button
- Save a month's worth of shifts to your background
- Share your shifts to others via email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter
- Import other Shift Worker shifts and view them all within the one app
- No in-app purchases!
- No ads!
- Increased size of notes in editor and calendar display
Ratings and Reviews
Notes only one line
I love this app and use it all of the time but ever since the most recent update version 1.6.2, 3 weeks ago that increased the font size of the notes in calendar and edit display, my notes will only show one line instead of two in Calendar Display. I have to go to “Edit” mode to read my notes and worry I’ll miss an appointment. I have an iPhone 7+ and would think that’s a large enough screen for the previous two lines of Note display. Please correct this.
I’ve messaged the developers of the app, I’ve also messaged through apple customer service, nothing gets through. You cannot write a note/comment on a day without the app crashing immediately. I can add a shift no problem but when you click on note, then select a day to write a note on then click to enter text, the app immediately crashes. I’ve been using shift worker app for years. But this bug is beyond frustrating. And the fact that I’ve tried to reach out so many times with no help tells me the developers don’t care about the app anymore either. So I’ll move on to another one.
I have been using this app for years, and I used to love it. Since 2019. I have all the appts the shifts I worked and at some point was very useful. Now it doesn’t work anymore. I can mark the days I’m busy but doesn’t allow me anymore to write on it.
I don’t want to delete old information. I could do that so I could cont to add more but that’s not the idea. I have important info that I want to have there still. This is why I give it 3 starts. It would be great if they cont to improve like adding more space.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Production Shed Pty Ltd
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Production Shed Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.