SAVE money with the United Supermarkets mobile app.
Sign up for the Rewards program, select digital coupons and add them to your Rewards account; browse the weekly ad and add items directly to your shopping list. Download and sign up to start saving now!
Add items to your shopping list and take your list in store
• Choose Shop Online pickup & delivery orders or build a list to shop in-store
• Shop our weekly ad
• View your purchase history and easily build your cart or list with the items you buy most often.
• Find products that fit your diet and lifestyle with our new Health Focus tags on products
• Share your list with friends
Save even more with Rewards!
• Sign up for Rewards to earn gas discounts or free groceries. See program details inside the app
• Easily manage points, rewards, offers & digital coupons
• Add digital coupons to your account and save at checkout
• Find your closest store
• Easily find pharmacies, gas stations & coffee shops
• Order Gift Cards right from your phone!
• Get directions, and view hours, contact information and more.
- New! Now place gift card orders from your phone!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New and Improved!
Apparently all the United grocery apps got an overhaul recently and it is SO GOOD now! There are some nice new features, especially with your Rewards account, and the interface is more standard and similar to other grocery shopping apps. It’s super easy to login and navigate so now I can setup my weekly grocery trip from anywhere... couch, car, bed. Lol. Give it another try, it’s waaaay worth it!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear you enjoy the app!
This app is useless to me. I get my order ready to turn in for pickup, then click to check out, and it doesn’t carry over to the website for completion. Or I’ll have a few things found on the app, go to online to find others, and it doesn’t carry my list from the app to online. It is frustrating and useless to me, so I’ve been doing all my shopping at Walmart, trying to stay out of the stores as much as possible. There are things I prefer from United or can only get there. I’m just doing without them. Sad. You need to check out Walmart’s app and make yours more user friendly.
Just because you can does not mean you should
Who has enough time to get through this app.
There should be a link to “my cart” on every page.
If you say it’s there, fine, where?
If I search for peanut butter, I also get anything to do with peanuts, butter, margarine, etc.
I could walk the whole store before getting through this app.
You’re not helping me shop.
Give up and start over.
If you put lipstick on a pig, you still have a pig.
1 star rating will not let me post this review.
Forget about the stars
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.