SAVE money with the United Supermarkets mobile app.
Sign up for the Rewards program, select digital coupons and add them to your Rewards account; browse the weekly ad and add items directly to your shopping list. Download and sign up to start saving now!
Add items to your shopping list and take your list in store
• Shop our weekly ad
• View your purchase history and easily build lists with the items you buy most often.
• Search thousands of items, mark your favorites or find the newest products
• Find products that fit your diet and lifestyle with our new Health Focus tags on products
• Build your shopping list
• Share your list with friends
Save even more with Rewards!
• Sign up for Rewards to earn gas discounts or free groceries. See program details inside the app
• Easily manage points, rewards, offers & digital coupons
• Add digital coupons to your account and save at checkout
• Find your closest store
• Easily find pharmacies, gas stations & coffee shops
• Get directions, and view hours, contact information and more.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app for grocery shopping
App never stays open. Shuts down whenever in the middle of shopping. Takes forever to open, when it finally does! So frustrating to use. Please fix, as I have had to order from Walmart multiple times bc I can’t order here. Ugh.
Why was it changed?
The new version of the app is HORRIBLE! Why we can’t just have a list of items to scroll through like before, I have no idea. Having to hit “See More” over and over is ridiculous. It makes no sense. The older app was not perfect, but this IS NOT an improvement for someone who wants to browse the items. Maybe it makes sense for someone who is just working off their own shopping list. But for someone who browses for deals, the new app has made it a waste of time, which makes the decision to go to a typical discount store a more appealing option even if United is cheaper.
I was really excited to use the app for Market Street since it is the main store we do our grocery shopping at. I love that I can easily share the list via email or text message. I do not, however, like that I am not able to save the quantity of particular items if it exceeds 1. It allows me to edit the number but it does not save, it will default back to 1 unit. I also dislike that it doesn't allow me to search items that the store carries. Other grocery store apps will allow you to search (or manually add if needed) for items and add them to your list. It will tell you which aisle the product is in as well, which makes it convenient and helps the trip be more efficient. I'm not a huge couponer but I can see that having the ability to add coupons to your rewards account is very convenient, just not sure that I'll be able to benefit much from it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.