From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Shreveport Times app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.shreveporttimes.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• We've included some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick and reliable news
With business of family life and work. I prefer to read news on my spare time. Quick and reliable news source.
Not the newspaper I grew up with. Would like to see the Local & State news reported in a more timely manner, especially sports on the weekends.
Perfect for People on the Go
It’s a great way to get the most current news in the area!
- 287.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Shreveport Times Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.