Silver Service – Come ride with us
The Silver Service app saves time and money when requesting a cab. It’s ideal during peak
periods, including weekends and special events, cutting through queues and elevator
Choose from a wide range of vehicles - sedans, wagons, MAXI Taxis, Private Hire and
wheelchair accessible taxis.
The Silver Service app is quick and simple to use:
- Open the app and it will find your location
- Confirm your vehicle type and pickup
- Tap request!
The app can estimate your fare, track your vehicle location and take payment for your ride.
Accepted payment methods include cash, credit card, debit card and Cabcharge card.
Silver Service Taxi Features:
- Silver Service Drivers are professionals, and must have two years of flawless driving
before they can drive for us
- Passengers can sit back, relax and enjoy the view with who really know the roads
- Prices are government regulated and do not fluctuate based on demand
Request on the web - http://www.silverservice.com.au
Follow us on Twitter @_SilverService
Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SilverServiceTaxis
Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Silver Service app is regularly updated so you receive a state of the art experience every time.
Your feedback is important to us, please send any suggestions, issues or accolades to email@example.com
Thanks for choosing Silver Service.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, much room for improvement
This is the same review I wrote for your other app - mcabs. Why don't you combine the two apps and have a selection whether we want TCS or silver service rather than have 2 separate apps?
App does what it says - hasn't failed me yet but could do with some extra features:
- when selecting pick up and drop off destinations, how about letting me type the city names instead of scrolling through a huge list each time
- how about function to email booking confirmations?
- how about function to let me see current booking
- how about function to let me cancel current booking
- how about function to see when cab is on its way
- how about letting me see previous bookings and select 'same as before' so I don't need to redo all the same booking details each time (especially helpful when I keep booking to go to the airport from home)
Would be good to see some of these in a future update, right now app is extremely basic. Still good, but could be much better.
Rubbish App, Rubbish Service
This is the worst app combined with the worst service. In regards to the service, the taxi didn't show up twice in three days. The first time I thoguht it was a system mistake. The app firstly says they will SMS you on approach - they never did. Secondly , the app is terribly designed. It really should be saving some favourite locations. For instance , it should save your home address or let you save multipel favourite addresses so you don't have to keep typing it in. I was appalled by the chocking app, appallled even more by the shocking service.
I have use this app to make a booking three times and it has failed to make the booking each time. The original app worked for making bookings and I used it many times. However in each version not sending an email confirmation of the booking is less than should be expected from a commercial application nowadays. Their competitors would do well to take note and provide a better product.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.