Managing your Linkt account has never been easier. Check your balance, view trips, top up your account, download/share statements, add/remove vehicles and set up auto payments, with just a few taps.
• See your account balance and status instantly.
• Top up your account quickly and securely.
• Download and share account statements.
• Stay informed: enable notifications to get relevant and timely information about your account.
• Pay toll notices or toll invoices (selected toll road only).
• Choose when and how much to top up using auto pay.
• Review your recent activity in the 'Trips' tab: see trip history details and costs and compare your monthly spend.
• Need a new tag, tag holder or just need a replacement? Victorian Everyday account holders and Queensland Tag account holders can order and manage their tags.
• Sold or bought a car? Add and remove vehicles with just a few taps.
• Moved house? Update your personal details instantly.
Want to know more about Linkt app? Discover all its features and functionality here - linkt.com.au/app
The Linkt app is just one of the many ways we’re working to make your life easier. If you’d like to share your feedback or suggest future features, please email us at email@example.com or visit linkt.com.au/app
In this release
- New South Wales tag account customers can now:
• Order additional tags or tag holders from My account > Tags.
• Report a problem and order a replacement tag if your tag has stopped beeping or is lost.
• Check your tag’s status – we’ll let you know when we detect a problem with your tag.
- We've made it easier for you to add and backdate a vehicle, to cover past travel on Linkt toll roads for up to 7 days.
Many of our improvements come directly from your feedback, so please keep sending through your suggestions. Get in touch by going to the Help Centre > Contact Us > Email.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.