SketchCut Lite - Fast Cutting. The application for automatic calculation of cutting drawings of parts from flat sheets.
The app is designed with the features of cutting sheet materials (particleboard, MDF, glass, plastics, wood panels, etc.) both in the manual and on the machine.
Lite version of SketchCut. Without full functions.
The application functions are available:
- choice and change of cutting parameters (sheet size, blade width, offset from the edge of the sheet, etc.);
- edging (two types of edges);
- order information (order, material, order date, availability date);
- automatic cutting of sheets in accordance with the selected parameters;
- two different algorithms for calculating and optimizing layouts - to select the best option of cutting;
- automatic calculation of the area of parts and pieces, cut length, the length of the edges;
- display of the results in the .PDF file for printing;
- storing a list of parts and the cutting parameters on your device;
- metric system and Imperial units, with a simple conversion
Added file sharing.
Ratings and Reviews
Will be buying the pro version. This is perfect.
Not sure what other reviewers are complaining about. Printing is easy; press the send to button on the pdf export screen and send it to your printer. Done. PDFs can be sent straight to google drive, etc. this way, too.
Locating the pdf is easy too. It can be accessed in iTunes. Instructions are right at the bottom of the export pdf screen.
Also it works fine in inches. You can choose the units you use.
Great app. I found it because the cutlist plus app isn’t standalone, so I looked for an alternative. This is super easy to use. Love it.
Ads cover the keypad
It will not change to inches only mm save your money by something else
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.