SketchCut Lite - Fast Cutting. The application for automatic calculation of cutting drawings of parts from flat sheets.
The app is designed with the features of cutting sheet materials (particleboard, MDF, glass, plastics, wood panels, etc.) both in the manual and on the machine.
Lite version of SketchCut. Without full functions.
The application functions are available:
- choice and change of cutting parameters (sheet size, blade width, offset from the edge of the sheet, etc.);
- edging (two types of edges);
- order information (order, material, order date, availability date);
- automatic cutting of sheets in accordance with the selected parameters;
- two different algorithms for calculating and optimizing layouts - to select the best option of cutting;
- automatic calculation of the area of parts and pieces, cut length, the length of the edges;
- display of the results in the .PDF file for printing;
- storing a list of parts and the cutting parameters on your device;
- metric system and Imperial units, with a simple conversion
Ratings and Reviews
Will be buying the pro version. This is perfect.
Not sure what other reviewers are complaining about. Printing is easy; press the send to button on the pdf export screen and send it to your printer. Done. PDFs can be sent straight to google drive, etc. this way, too.
Locating the pdf is easy too. It can be accessed in iTunes. Instructions are right at the bottom of the export pdf screen.
Also it works fine in inches. You can choose the units you use.
Great app. I found it because the cutlist plus app isn’t standalone, so I looked for an alternative. This is super easy to use. Love it.
PDF screen does not fit iPad
The program itself is quite nice (pro version), BUT, when I go to the PDF screen, over half is off screen and there is NO way to scroll over or reduce the size to be able to see it.
The only thing you can see is the cover page.
I have read other reviews that complained about the same thing, but they were older, and when I saw a fairly new update for ‘bug fixes’, I was hoping this was fixed.
I have no problem with printing the PDF’s, but it would be nice to view it all before printing.
For the price, you just might want to stick with the freebie.
I am not sure how this app is getting a 5 Star rating if you read through the comments.
The APP store says that this will work on my current iPad, wish I could get my $8.00 back.
Maybe the developer can contact me and explain how I can see the whole PDF screen or at least how to scroll to see it.
Banner not designed for iPhone XR
I cannot use because of the area of my screen.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vladimir Rudenko
- 86.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ИП Руденко В.В.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.