The shoot ‘em up you were looking for! New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
“Sky Force Reloaded” is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
* Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
* Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
* Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
* Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
* Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
* Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
* Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
* Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
* Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
* Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
* Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
- multiple bugfixes and improvements.
If you have any problems with our games, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make games with love. If you like what we do, please do not forget to rate it. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great arcade style plane shootin' game!
If you played Sky Force 2014, this is almost the exact same game, but with a lot of new features (and a new story and bosses). If you aren't familiar with SF2014, but are familiar with Galaga, you have found yourself a game that is similar, but with jets, planes, and tanks on Earth (or something Earthlike) rather than a ship flying around in outer space.
Also iDreams just did an update on SF2014, so they're obviously still investing time in their old product, on top of this fantastic new "reloaded" game.
Relating to SF2014: this also has Cards, but additionally there are "temporal" cards which give a 15 minute perk rather than a permanent upgrade. New features: a Trophy you can see of each boss you defeat, plus the attempts and date achieved for each difficulty; Technicians which stay with your ship and have different perks; 9 different ships to unlock (5 parts each, scattered around the Stages like Cards); a Prestige system that is akin to the Achievements, but are separate from that on GameCenter, and they unlock the Technicians; Sharing of several features (like the boss Trophies). Like I previously said, this is almost the same as SF2014 but with many new features. Imagine SF2014 was a 2 year Beta to figure out the basics, and this is the final product, where they tweaked existing features, and added a whole lot more!
The best in a long time
This game is the best by far so far.. I am 51 years old, my generation was the first to discover and play video games, from Atari, pong to pac man. So Skyforce R has all of the fun, excitement, humor and killer graphics that it is an awesome game.. I would recommend it to everyone at every age. It doesn’t have the blood and guts splattering all over the place which makes it great for every age in my opinion. Now I don’t write reviews unless it is absolutely astonishing to me, so far this is my 4th one out off 200 apps, or so.
So to the developers, keep it up, this is exactly what my friends and I look for in a game, job well done..
of course you will always have negative reviews, can’t make everyone happy, but I think you made something that actually got my attention, which is hard. I own 4 companies, I do well, and of course I always give what is given to me ( money to unsuspecting people, in public) without anyone knowing my name, which is returning what is given.. So iam also very intelligent, so I have high standards and this game has it all . Very impressive..
Thank you Developers, and all who had a hand in making this game.....
Packed with content!
For an iOS game, the graphics are stunning. The Reloaded version comes with several ways to progress through the game. There are multiple "technicians" to collect, which alter the way your plane behaves in the game; there are several achievements to earn which lead to new technicians; new planes - each with their own abilities; and there are new levels to enjoy. The tournament will keep you busy competing with friends, too.
If you haven't played this game before give it a shot. It has everything to keep you entertained for months. I would've paid for this game in a heartbeat. I can't believe it's free!
Please, keep new levels/planes/technicians/achievements coming. I would like to see this game bridge the gap between console games and traditional iOS games. If the developers would introduce new content every few months, they could easily keep devoted fans entertained, while also getting new players on board. I imagine "map packs" with one or two new planes, a new technician, and a new level coming out every three months or so. I would certainly pay $1.99 for a season pass to access this content for a year.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Infinite Dreams
- 399.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2004-2020 Infinite Dreams Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Precious Cargo $0.99
- SX2 - Star Doubler $1.99
- Plane Generator $1.99
- Ads Removal $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.