Create musical slideshows with your photos & videos from camera roll with just few taps! Take your memorable & funny moments from library to make a beautiful slideshow with music and share it on Facebook, Instagram or save right on your device.
1. Photo Slideshow : Make a beautiful slideshow with transitions from your library photos.
2. Reorder Photos : Reorder all your photos and delete or add more photos.
3. Tracks : Add audio tracks, music or voice to your slideshow.
4. Music Tracks : Choose from trailer, corporate, ukulele, horror etc.
5. Voice overs : Record your own voice over for the slideshow.
6. Positioning Tracks : Position your starting point for the track you used.
7. Share Slideshow : Share your amazing moment on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook or by E-mail.
1. Import Photos : import photos from library
2. Reorder Photos : Tap on ‘Reorder’ to sequence your photos. Simply hold and drag them where you want to put them.
3. Add Music : Choose a music, track or even add your own voice to the slideshow.
4. Positioning Tracks : Simply drag a track to select its starting position.
5. Save or Share : Save edited slideshow video to your library or Share on Facebook, Instagram or send via Email.
Keep in touch to receive all updates right on your device. We would love to hear from you & appreciate your suggestions. Feel free to ask any query on email@example.com !
So, let's make your memories even more amazing & stunning. Download & have fun while it's free!
Slideshow Maker with Music Premium Subscription
- USD $2.99/week
- USD $9.99/month
- USD $49.99/year
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http:https://sites.google.com/view/kgspolicy/terms-conditions
- Bug Fixed
- Performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
NOT FLIPAGRAM ORIGINAL
I knew this was a Flipagram rip-off when I downloaded it, but it seems a lot of users expect it to be the original Flipagram, which no longer exists. There are several apps calling themselves Flipagram though. This one was better than the last one I tried, but neither are useful to me.
This app has some nice features. It’s like GoPro’s free app called “Quik” (they also have one called “Splice”), where cool transitions and graphics are added to your slideshow.
1. You can’t adjust the images at all, so if it’s not centered, you have no choice but to edit it elsewhere and re-import it.
2. I deleted my song so I could choose a new one (from iTunes), but it wouldn’t allow me to add a new one. Just a bug, I assume. I had to restart the app to get it working. Fortunately, my slideshow was saved, so it was easy to edit. That’s a nice feature.
3. They want $10/month for a subscription. If I were wealthy, I’d probably try it out for 3 days and see what the Pro version was like because I do like their video effects. But I don’t want to subscribe, then forget to unsubscribe before I’m charged. If you don’t pay, there will be a watermark on your video, which isn’t unusual for apps like these, but you can use Quik for free without a watermark or any limits on photos.
Cannot add music
I used this app in this past and it was great. The updated version not so much. You can not resize or adjust your pictures to fit the screen the way you want. Also when I do to add any song from my playlist even though it’s downloaded through iTunes I get a message saying audio cannot be used because of DRM copyright or something like that. What’s the point of having the add music function if you cannot actually add any of your own music. The selection from the music on the app is boring and not appropriate for the birthday video I wanted to make.
Ain’t nothing free but air and opportunity
This used to be such a fantastic app, I made so many flipagrams back in the day. I really wanted to make one about 10 minutes ago so I downloaded the app again, only to find out that I can’t even skip the free trial. I literally press the done button, it asks to sign up, I press skip, takes me back to the same page. Out of anger I subscribed to the 3 DAY FREE TRIAL (seriously, 3 frickin days?), only so I could add one of the songs from my Apple Music, but I can’t even do that due to copyright bs. That I can understand, but it’s a song from the 1930’s. Is someone actually going to get their panties in a bunch over an 85 year old song? But yeah, never using this app again, and the new format is terrible.
- KITE GAMES STUDIO
- 85 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kite Games Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Slideshow Premium Story Maker $9.99
- Slideshow Premium Story Maker $2.99
- Unlock All $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.