WRITE FROM ANYWHERE:
* Create new notes and enrich them with checklists, bullet notes, headers and tables
* Slite iOS also supports embeds, images, videos, code blocks, and more
COLLABORATE IN REAL-TIME:
* Write and edit notes together
* Comment on team notes and get notified when your team members reply or mention you
ORGANIZE & SHARE NOTES:
* Sort notes in topic- or project-related shared channels, just like in Slack
FIND CONTENT ON THE GO:
* Use the quick access to swiftly search and navigate across your team's knowledge
SYNC WITH MAC, WINDOWS, AND BROWSER:
* Because everything is more fun across devices, you can download the desktop app at https://slite.com/
Mobile app colors are now the same as the desktop app colors
Pull down to open the Quick Switch wherever you are in the app
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great “slack lite” !
It’s slack without the chat and it’s great for focusing on shared documents.
Will the mobile app support switching between multiple teams using email account for sign in (instead of Google or Slack authentication)?
The Slack app can do this, but to do it on Slite requires full sign out/sign in to switch to a different team site. Unless I’m missing something...
Love this app! There's some discrepancies with text formatting between mobile and desktop, though. For example, desktop doesn't have strikethrough, and mobile doesn't have highlights.
Hard to type
I like the Slite desktop application, but the mobile app is lacking. There’s no autocorrect, and basic keyboard functionality is weird so it’s hard to write notes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.