smart to plan 4+
Digitales Messen und Planen
LUMA Landscape United Measurement App GmbH
Designed for iPad
Perform digital measurements easily and accurately with your smartphone or tablet - with up to 75% time and cost savings!
smart to plan is your companion for outdoor measurements. The user-friendly measurement app makes work much easier for gardeners in gardening and landscaping as well as hobby gardeners. With smart to plan you save up to 75% and therefore also money. The measurement app also includes other functions such as sub-measurements, the addition of additional information such as photos and (voice) notes, clear customer and project folders, an angle and magnet function and much more. With smart to plan you work digitally and up-to-date, which is essential to be competitive today. All you need is the app and your smartphone/tablet!
Easy and accurate measurements with your smartphone or tablet - save up to 75% of time and costs!
The user-friendly measurement app is an enormous work relief for gardeners in gardening and landscaping as well as hobby gardeners and all those who carry out measurements professionally or privately.
You can take measurements and sub-measurements, create customer and project folders, add voice notes, written notes or photos, download the data as PDF or DXF and share them with your colleagues. Of course, you can then process the data in CAD programs. All you need is our user-friendly app which you can use on your smartphone or tablet.
• WebApp CONNECTION
Supports our new desktop application: www.smarttoplan.com/webapp
The compass helps to align your measurements correctly.
This allows you to set angles in 45° increments to measure exact areas.
This allows you to measure directly adjacent surfaces without any gaps or overlaps.
With smart to plan you can measure in a short time. Even complicated area shapes and surfaces as well as large areas can be measured accurately.
You can add a sub-measurement to a current measurement, which is located within the measurement.
Measurements with smart to plan are very accurate. For the best measurement accuracy, you can also perform a calibration before the actual measurement.
• DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR PROJECTS
You can attach media of all kinds to each project and customer profile including voice notes, written notes and photos. This way, the complete project documentation is in one folder.
• EXPORT OF DATA
To further process your measurements in CAD programs, you can easily export them as DXF and forward them to your colleagues or office via mail, social media, etc. An export as PDF is of course also possible.
Who is smart to plan for?
smart to plan is suitable for anyone who wants to make measurements in outdoor areas, either professionally or privately. This can be professional gardeners from gardening and landscaping, but also hobby gardeners and people from other construction professions.
Is smart to plan free of charge?
smart to plan is free of charge for the first 14 days. After that, we charge the following usage fees: https://www.smarttoplan.com/en/pricing/
The app remains without obligation and no payment data is required for the trial period.
How does smart to plan make planning easier?
• The digital measurement function makes it possible to save a lot of time and money, and to share and process the results immediately.
• There are several options to add further information to the measurement: photos, voice notes, written notes, weather information and addresses.
• Measurements can be shared via PDF or DXF and further processed via CAD on the computer.
What are the minimum technical requirements?
• Your device must be supported by ARCore which is an augmented reality programming interface. If this interface is available on your device, your smartphone or tablet also needs support for the depth API. This allows the device to generate depth images, detect the different surfaces and measure distances.
• The following link will show you the devices supported by ARCore: https://developers.google.com/ar/devices. Regarding iOS, you can rely on the list of listed device models.
• Basically, the rule of thumb is: The newer your iOS device is, the more accurate the measurement will be.
Can the app be used on multiple devices?
• Once the user has created an account, the app can be used on all his iOS devices that meet the minimum technical requirements. The data is synchronized online in real time (prerequisite: Internet).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LUMA Landscape United Measurement App GmbH
- 178.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 LUMA Landscape United Measurement App GmbH