Smarters Player is a cutting-edge streaming application that provides an exceptional viewing experience for end-users to watch their content like Movies, Series and LiveTV on their iPhone, iPad Devices.
Users need to subscribe to Play the content. When a user clicks the 'play' button on the movie or series detail screen, the subscription screen will be displayed. After successfully subscribing, the user will be able to play the content.
User will login the app crediental provided by service provider.
The content in the above screenshots are provided by the Service provider. Smarters Pro is just a Video Player and we do not provide any Media Content.
Support : Movies, Series and LiveTV Streaming
Parental Control for Filtering Content
Support: Player API Based Panels
Support: Multiple Playlists
Advanced Search Ability
With a user-friendly interface, you'll enjoy a seamless and immersive viewing experience whenever you use Smarters Pro Player.
Smarters Player doesn't provide any kind of media content
Smarters Player doesn't contain any sort of media content.
We do not sell any streaming services.
It is a software development company that specialises in making OT Apps Development.
1)Supported: 1-Stream Panel API.
2)Minor Bugs Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been a avid IPTV customer for several years now and love the functionality of the service. Smarters is installed on all of our devices at home and operates very differently from this app.
The app works it just has some issues that needs to be worked out. For instance, when I search for a channel or show the icon that it finds does not show the entire show name? Is like it’s zoomed in too much on the icon or something.
Also, when I start watching a channel and back out it will put a completely different channel on the “continue watching” section.
Please take a little more time on this app to get it running the best it can. You’re suppose to be the leader in iptv streams. You should have a well thought out app that displays that.
No Landscape & No channel names
I dont understand how you can go from a better app (the lite version) to a WORSE app (this pro version).
1. There is no landscape mode for the app. I open the app on my iPad and i have to flip my iPad to use the app. Once you choose the channel and click full screen it goes into landscape. But let me use the app in landscape mode. Why do I have to keep flipping my iPad to use the app? The lite version was always in landscape mode for iPad.
2. There are no channel names. Just channel icons. My IPTV provider uses channel icons that are weird in size so I dont know what channel I’m seeing. I have to keep clicking different channels to find the channel I am looking for. In the lite version, the channel names are written under the channel icon.
3. The search button on top just searches for categories. It doesn’t search for channel names.
I really hope you fix these issues as the app is much cleaner than the lite version. It just feels like you just wanted to release it without even testing it. I mean whatever happened to beta testing. Give your customers to beta test it and come back to you with feedback, fix the issues then release it officially.
I am happy to help if you need it.
Poor design / No support contact
I attempted to contact support via the website linked to App Store—I received an error message when creating the ticket. I intend to ask Apple to issue a refund if I am unable to make contact. I am unable to save favorites (via the bookmark icon) on OSTV. The favorites tab simply loads the last used tab—no favorites displayed. Also, the quality of the stream is not visible (like other IPTV providers make available). Please advise. Further, on the IOS mobile app—the channels are all listed horizontally via smushed icons making it impossible to read them, even after opening. Please fix. Favorites do work here. The app development appears to have been abandoned. Do NOT waste your money!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tech Smarters Private Limited
- 105.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Smarters Pro
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - Smarters Pro $4.99