The SMS ONE app (SMS ONE) is an application utilized by our network of affiliates to help manage work orders and streamline the onsite validation process into one simple system. It is fully integrated with the SMS One Affiliate Portal and creates real-time communication and work order visibility between the affiliates’ home office, crews and SMS Assist. The SMS ONE app improves the workflow process for both affiliate field technicians and administrators in the following ways:
• Allows affiliate administrators to remotely monitor and manage the status of work order information in one place
• Eliminates back-office costs and paperwork on every work order
• The photo feature captures before and after pictures to ensure every service is completed to 100% satisfaction
• The GPS-enabled functionality reduces technicians check in and out time to under one minute
• The application has a simple messaging service that connects technicians with SMS Assist and reduces the need for time consuming follow-up calls
• Provides easy map directions to each job site
With the SMS ONE mobile app, managing your work orders and crews has never been easier.
Route planning will continue to use location services and consumes more phone battery while active. Please note: the route planning and technician reporting continue using the GPS services while the app is running and will continue to consume battery power. Compliant with Apple policy, our app will only support iOS versions 7.X and higher. If you do not have a compliant iOS version, please update your system to meet these requirements.
1. “Technician Time” will now appear as “Schedule Start Time/Schedule End Time” on the map and work order list views.
2. When using the Mobile App’s Visit module, you can check out of work orders using different check-out statuses.
3. You can log into the Mobile App even if you don’t have service types configured on the SMS portal.
4. The residential Turns function is now active for applicable clients.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add the questions in Spanish as well.
All of my employees were born in outside of the US, it would be really great if they could be able to answer the questions at the end of each work order. The app has an option for Spanish but the questions still appear in English
App is all pre-sales promises, and post sales excuses.
If you’re looking for an efficient maintenance tracking tool you need to keep looking. Our company started nationwide rollouts in February, 2018. The last region happened a month ago, in June, 2018. And still it’s still crap and excuses every day. It’s like using a first generation photo organizer program that was a seventh grader’s class assignment. Work orders have four steps, and you can’t go backwards to add or subtract anything and the only requirement to move from step 1 to 2, 2 to 3, and 3 to 4 is a single required photo. Then from step 4 to check out two questions with yes/no responses, and a place for a brief note. The app barely crawls if reception is 2 of 4 bars. And you can’t add photos without huge delays or lost photos with 1 bar. But worst of all is the complete and utter lack of training of their crack team of operators answering the phones. They know absolutely NOTHING about maintenance. Have no map available for route planning. Never know who to ask for help. And I’ve just described the best features of this waste of time joke of a maintenance application!
App works great- haven’t had any issues with it at all. Some of the language can be a little confusing at first, but I figured it out quickly- definitely keeps thing running smoothly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.