A fakebit tracker for making chiplike music and sfx.
- 44.1 kHz 16bit stereo
- 6 mono channels, 16 instruments, 1-256 step sequencer, 64 patterns, tempo sequencer, wavetable editor, instrument editor.
- waveforms: sine, square, sawtooth, triangle, noise, custom.
- effects: vibrato, pitch bend, downsample, arpeggio, portamento, amplitude, PWM, end pattern, distortion, FM, detune, delay, wavetable, bitcrush.
- Import/export songs via e-mail.
- Premium features available from in app purchase.
- Desktop version available.
- Tutorial: http://harrylundstrom.se/snibbetracker-ios.html
- Fixed issue with stuttering audio
- Fixed resolution for 6.5" devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just started trying to learn how to create 8-bit music and I found this tracker which is an awesome app! I’m not quite sure how to change the length of a single beat though??
A stealth classic, absurdly deep and elegant. For trackers and chip enthusiasts this is the real deal
I need help
I haven’t even made a sound on it yet, I don’t k ow how to start the tune up or play it and it may be broken for me but it’s super confusing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.