Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
+ Play through all the 21 cities in Single Player mode
+ Advance through the new Leagues in the Real-Time Multiplayer PvP Arena
+ Battle against others in the Squad Wars
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this game a lot and the contents, but I have couple of complaints.
I really hate that the game is so money hungry. I hate that they will offer you “one time offer! x0% off of this gun!” And it will always be a little over the amount of coins you have. Always. On purpose. Once you make enough coins to cover whatever gun that goes on sale, they change those offers to “x0% off if you buy with diamonds!” And no more offers of deals with coins all of a sudden. They Know fully well that you have enough coins but would need to spend money on diamonds if you want this deal. there’s just no way you can get any attainable deals the game is offering without buying extra diamonds, in other words, this game is very money hungry and geared towards those who are willing to spend extra purchase in game. I wish there are still achievable deals on guns and gears without spending the extra money.
The score that you get in PvP don’t always add the score that You earned. I watched my score go from 68 to 70 when I was supposed to get more than 2 points, and have it restart at 68 again for the following two games. It could just be my internet or phone, but I wish it wouldnt glitch cheat me out of the points I deserved. One game I completed with a supposed earning of 20 points and my score only went up by around 10 points??? Everything combined really ticked me off since I worked hard to try to maintain good score just to have it dropped for no reason.
I like the game. It has a decent story and tons of things to do. PVP is about what you expect for a mobile game in today's world of he who spends the most time and money get the best gear and equipment. I am not upset about it but it does make it difficult to compete with. There are pop ups that come around after some missions that are nice but requires just over what you have so you play the do I get it because it nice and will save me time or, do I pass and wait for another week before I can afford to get it in game scenario in your head. I have spent money on some mobile games but this one got me. I got a package deal for a deal that popped up and that was fine. I don't play games very regularly so a little bit here and there is okay with me. I see an email 9.99 subscription paid for the game. Said it was a week subscription I didnt think anything of it. I see it again and I start looking for what I clicked on. Don't see any in game subscription tab, folder, insert name here for the subscription. I also had no added benefits to my game play. This happened for a few weeks before I found it one day under my apple subscriptions. That I don't remember submitting. The game is fun and all but the micro transaction/ surprize your subcribed thing gives me a bad taste in my mouth. If you get this game make sure you look I didnt realize or see it until it had cost me way more than this worth plus some.
I’ve been playing this game for quite a while. It makes for a good time waster when you’re waiting in line, etc. I appreciated that although it’s not flashy, it’s fairly stable, and they at least gave you the opportunity to play for free without having to jump through too many hoops. But all that changed with the last update. Now the game is buggy - daily bonuses don’t show up half the time, things take longer to load, and worst of all, they’ve started pumping ads every few minutes now. If you don’t pay for Premium, you already had to watch a lot of ads to progress through the game. But now they randomly pop up every few minutes. I don’t begrudge them making money, but the pendulum swung from reasonable to awful, literally overnight. If the change had been accompanied by some major value-add upgrade, it might not be so bad, but this game is mostly just recycled backdrops, NPCs, and side missions from one level to the next. The gameplay is really repetitive, particularly in the side missions and PVP, but even the main missions get recycled - which, again is fine for a free time-waster kind of game, but not when you’re seeing ads every two minutes. The game just doesn’t offer enough variety to justify me spending any more time with it.
- Fun Games For Free
- 305.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket of Coins $4.99
- Handful of Coins $9.99
- Pile of Coins $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.