Students share their understanding by answering formative assessment questions in a variety of formats: quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races. Once students launch the Socrative Student App, they'll be prompted to join the teacher's room via the teacher's unique code. No student accounts necessary!
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
Added support for iPhone X and newer devices and new iPad Pros.
Ratings and Reviews
Two Years Without Updates
This app hasn’t been updated for two years and it’s telling, given that it does not utilise the screen real estate for newer iPhones. Two stars.
THIS APP WORKS GREAT!!!
People who are using this app and leaving reviews are using it wrong. My history teacher uses this for quizzes during class. They give you a room number and you type it in. They set up a quiz and you automatically get sent to it after you type in your name. Please understand how Socrative works before writing reviews on it. It works just how it's suppose to. It is not Quizlet or anything like that. This is for school purposes only for your teacher when they want to give a quiz and quickly grade it!
People giving this app 1 star aren't using the app correctly
My teacher (high school economics) uses Socrative everyday! It's the first thing we do when we get in his room. We complete a 5 question "quiz" on socrative. Usually later in the hour he'll put 20-30 questions reviews on socrative. Teachers-this is a GREAT resource, it's helped me score higher on tests. A great feature is also "space race" tons of fun!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.