The site mapper allows SolarEdge installers to streamline the registration of a new system by mapping its physical layout in the SolarEdge cloud-based monitoring platform.
This application is integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform and enables the following functionality:
• Simple onsite registration of new systems.
• Creation, editing and on-site verification of system physical layout.
• Scanning and assigning SolarEdge power optimizer serial number to the right location in the system physical layout.
• The scanning can be done by utilizing the mobile device’s integrated camera or with an external Bluetooth connected scanner.
• Working off-line with no data connection. The data is stored locally on the mobile device and allows data synchronization with the SolarEdge monitoring platform when data connection is available.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what I need it to do, so no complaints. Ran into a few bugs, but nothing major.
Would expect a lot more from SolarEdge. Can’t even get pass the first couple menus. App is telling me California is not a valid state, and it’s from a drop-down menu no less!
This app, which is ostensibly designed to save time on an installation, is one of the worst professionally written apps I believe I have ever seen.
The user interface is unintuitive, awkward, and generally terrible. The scanner is finicky and unreliable. The app is full of unexpected behaviors and outright bugs. I am shocked that solar edge would put this out there with their name on it.
- SolarEdge Technologies Ltd
- 56 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SolarEdge Technologies LTD, 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.