Manage your SolarEdge smart energy devices – anytime, anywhere
Use mySolarEdge to maximize your SolarEdge experience as well as your electricity savings:
· Track your energy use and production in real-time, with mobile-optimized features
· Identify ways to become more energy efficient
· Control your smart home devices and manage SolarEdge EV charging remotely
· View solar inverter status for quick troubleshooting using step-by-step instructions and easy to read menus in SetApp-enabled inverters only
· Set-up inverter communication and network settings in SetApp-enabled inverters only
* To get monitoring permissions, contact your installer.
** For energy usage monitoring, a consumption meter is required.
• Added Apple Watch Support (Beta) – gain insights into the system’s performance and control smart energy products, directly from your wrist. Dedicated mySolarEdge complications can also be added to your favorite watch faces.
• Access SolarEdge’s demo sites – watch real-world solar systems in action to see how mySolarEdge easily tracks real-time system production and household energy consumption.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Switched recently to the new version. So far so good I don’t really notice a difference.
It would be nice to have the data from the panel on the app. Sometimes I check that all panels are generating electricity, which is helpful after a snowstorm. Panel temperature is also useful data to watch, both to check if ice/snow will melt and to track panel efficiency.
Yes it’s my toy and I’m going to play with it. 🤓
When I got my solar system and put it online I was excited to be able to see what I was producing. And there was excited enough to want to show my neighbor. And guess what the app had stopped working. I have found there’s an 80% probability that the app is nonfunctional anytime I go to show it to someone. I reported this and started to work ticket. They reported to me that it was fixed. It was not fixed. It didn’t come online for another couple days. And then it went off-line the next day. This app is a total joke. Unfortunately it’s a very poor taste joke. And we who have the system are the ones that the joke is on.
Great phone app but...
Apple Watch plug in is a good start. Please simplify interface to just wipes left or right to see power, daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime energy. That would be a huge improvement.
I will update this review if you fix or break things.
- SolarEdge Technologies Ltd
- 137.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © SolarEdge Technologies LTD, 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.