Play all your favorite solitaire games such as Klondike, Double Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Spiderette, Tri-Peaks, Scorpion, Pyramid, Three Shuffles and a Draw and many more. A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world. View your friends' scores on their own separate leaderboards too.
Numerous game rules offer nearly 70 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* Scorpion One, Two and Four Suits
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Baker's Dozen
* Blind Alleys (2 variations)
* Accordion (2 variations)
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Drag cards or tap to move them
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards and achievements
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
3) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
Try our other games, "10 Pin Shuffle" and "Silly Saucers", also available on the App Store.
1) "Card Rotations" On/Off switch is back in the Settings screen.
2) Added a Card "Dragging Height" option in the Settings screen that allows you to adjust the visual height of the cards above the play area when they're dragged around the screen. This adjusts the appearance of the cast shadows.
Ratings and Reviews
PLEASE READ THIS WILL GIVE YOU LOTS OF INFORMATION
I got this game thinking it was just going to be a classic Klondike solitaire game. I soon found out that it actually had 20 different games. It has games like Spider, Free Cell, and just normal solitaire.
One thing is that it also has different settings so you can change cards backs on them as well as the font and size of them and the backgrounds for the game.
Another thing is that this game has setting to change the difficulty so you can make it was or harder.
This game does have ads but 3 second ones which you can quickly exit them and it is super easy.
This game also does not require any money for ANYTHING. It is super easy and great.
There is also a leaderboard to compare your scores to other players.
I also came to the game only knowing how to play regular solitaire. I tried some new games and they have instructions for each game if you want them. I now know 19 more solitaire games then before. If you don’t know how to play any games I completely 100% recommend solitaire city.
I really love this game and it is so much more than just another card game app. I really do love this game. I really do recommend this.
This is my favorite app, but....
I’ve had this app since my first iPhone. It’s the one I play every day. It’s my go to while waiting in the doctor’s office. I get super excited when they add new games (which they haven’t done in a long time, now that I think of it). BUT... I’ve now paid twice to remove the ads. And they keep coming back. That’s so scammy!! It is the pebble in my shoe that bugs me. And since I play every day, it bugs me every day. How greedy do you have to be? And how many times am I going to have to pay to remove the ads? Be honest with me & in your advertising. Say, for example, “This will remove ads for two years and/or until we indiscriminately decide to put them back.” It would still be irritating, but at least it would be honest....
Update: Received a less than helpful response from developers saying the ads are my mistake. I DO have two Solitaire Cities on my phone. One whose copyright expired in 2017 & one through 2021. So I’m supposed to be using the version that expired in 2017? Come one now! Don’t blame me for your error! That makes it feel even more scammy! I’m not the only one that noted this in their review. I guess we’re all wrong? Just admit you want me to pay again.
Developer Response ,
There are no ads in this paid version. You must have accidentally opened the free version that does contain ads.
They fixed it quick
I use this app at least once a day, and have for a long time so I must think it is good. I keep only a handful of game apps on my iPad. There was a problem with the last update that is mentioned below, as I was making that post an update was released that fixed it. Good work! Someone else must have commented about it. Anyway nice distraction. I’ll keep playing.
This last update requires that you choose to turn off scoring every time you open the app. Wrong move. …
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Smoke
- 66 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2023 Digital Smoke LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.