Play all your favorite solitaire games such as Klondike, Double Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Spiderette, Tri-Peaks, Scorpion, Pyramid, Three Shuffles and a Draw and many more. A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world. View your friends' scores on their own separate leaderboards too.
Numerous game rules offer nearly 70 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* Scorpion One, Two and Four Suits
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Baker's Dozen
* Blind Alleys (2 variations)
* Accordion (2 variations)
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Drag cards or tap to move them
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards and achievements
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
3) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
Try our other games, "10 Pin Shuffle" and "Silly Saucers", also available on the App Store.
1) If you don’t like the new Daily and Weekly leaderboards that reset at midnight then you can go back to the old 24 hour and 7 day sliding window leaderboards from Settings, “Game Center” section, “Daily / Weekly Leaderboards”
2) The App Version number can now be found on the Settings screen.
Bug Fixes in Version 7.21
1) Poker Squares, iPad, landscape - the scores were off the left side of the screen.
2) Poker Squares Rule 3 - the reserve pile wasn’t positioned in the correct location.
3) The card layouts were too high up the screen on iOS 10 devices.
Ratings and Reviews
They fixed it quick
I use this app at least once a day, and have for a long time so I must think it is good. I keep only a handful of game apps on my iPad. There was a problem with the last update that is mentioned below, as I was making that post an update was released that fixed it. Good work! Someone else must have commented about it. Anyway nice distraction. I’ll keep playing.
This last update requires that you choose to turn off scoring every time you open the app. Wrong move. …
I've had this app for years now. I just upgraded to the "new" version and it still has all my high scores and statistics. Most ads are non-invasive, just full screen ads when you win a game (not if you lose!). These games are a great way to pass a few minutes while waiting for people or in bed trying to get sleepy. After long breaks I always go back to it. Updates have always improved the app. Overall, I really enjoy this app.
Fun, solid games
I've learned some great new games with this! I never knew there were so many versions of solitaire. It works great on the iPad, and the layout is big and bright on the iPhone too. Perfect for zoning out when you wake up in the night and want to empty your brain of that weird dream so you can go back to sleep. Thanks to Digital Smoke for this free app, with not-to-many ads! I'd upgrade to the paid version if my iCloud account was not malfunctioning...
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Smoke
- 62.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021 Digital Smoke LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.