Dissatisfied with your music provider or want to try something new?
SongShift transfers the music you love to the music provider you want. Shift your favorite albums, playlists, and songs with a few taps.
How it works:
- Connect your music services
- Configure which music you'd like to transfer
- SongShift finds suitable matches.
- Confirm our song matches and fix any we may have gotten wrong.
- The rest is magic. Sit back and let SongShift transfer your music.
- Apple Music
* Requires an active Apple Music subscription for transferring into
- Amazon Music
- Share playlists with friends across music streaming platforms
- Quickly Shift your favorite music between services
- Match review makes it a breeze to transfer the exact music you want.
- Add many transfers to the queue with batch setup.
- Add new Shifts using a web link copied to the clipboard.
- Monitor playlists for new song additions to keep your transferred playlists up to date.
- Clean minimal design with intuitive features to enhance your experience.
If you have any issues with SongShift, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.
SongShift’s Terms & Conditions are available at https://songshift.com/terms.
In this update:
- To better provide support, if notifications are enabled, you will receive a notification when your support ticket gets a response.
- Other bug fixes
If you've got a couple of minutes to spare, please leave a review or update an old one. Many thanks for considering our request. It makes a massive difference to small teams like us.
Find SongShift online at @SongShift on Twitter, facebook.com/SongShift, songshift.com, instagram.com/songshift, or for support at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Clutchest app I own
I’m not exaggerating when I say that this app perfectly embodies what it means to be a perfectly efficient and effective app. There are no adds, no annoying extra information and it completely serves its purpose of absolutely feeding me playlists. I am one of few friends that has Apple Music and I dare say this app saved my my aux capabilities from the brink of death. This app is quick, easy, and has allowed me to ABSOLUTELY RAVAGE other peoples playlists and make them my own. I look forward to stealing more playlists in the future with this app. 10/10 I would pay any amount of money for it but the fact that it is free almost brings a tear to my eye. Thank you, and god bless you songshift.
One of the most versatile, nicest song switching app out there. Looks and feels very modern and snappy. Also works way better than I expected when transferring songs. So worth the upgrade cost. Thanks SongShift :)
Edit: From a continued user of SongShift for the past 2-3 years, I gotta say that this app has been time and time again a lifesaver.
This app has helped me so many times with incompatible devices that only use this service or smart speakers that only use that service. The thick walls these companies create is astoundingly annoying and songshift makes transitioning my music between them a breeze.
They have been keeping the app regularly updated and it still stands to this day that songshift is one of my most valued apps I have on my phone because of the constant updates and bug fixes to make sure the app continues to function silky smooth even as the different versions of iOS comes out. Hats off to the team. It is rare that you’ll find developers like the ones that built songshift that know what they’re doing inside iOS.
Anyway, great app. I’d love to see more apps from you guys.
Works well but needs improvement
Took a couple of days & a lot of refreshing to get all my playlists to show up. Then once they did it took me two tries to get my playlist to actually transfer, but once it did it worked pretty well. A few of the songs were missing even though they’re available on both platforms. I don’t mind having to go in & add them myself bc it’s not many but it’d be nice if SongShift gave us a list of songs that did not successfully transfer so I don’t have to look through the entire playlist. The app does what it’s supposed to, it just takes some time to get it to work. Customer support was also not very helpful in their first reply to my email trying to get help & then never answered me back.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SongShift, LLC
- 89.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 SongShift, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- SongShift Pro (Monthly) $4.99
- Pro Upgrade $39.99
- SongShare Trial $0.00
- SongShare Sharing $1.99
- SongShift Pro (Yearly) $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.