Music Transfers and Sharing
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Dissatisfied with your music provider or want to try something new?
SongShift transfers the music you love to the music provider you want. Shift your favorite albums, playlists, and songs with a few taps.
How it works:
- Connect your music services
- Configure which music you'd like to transfer
- SongShift finds suitable matches.
- Confirm our song matches and fix any we may have gotten wrong.
- The rest is magic. Sit back and let SongShift transfer your music.
Introducing SongShare: You can now share your playlists with your friends, regardless of which music streaming service they use. You can also share playlists through social media apps, such as Instagram and Snapchat, with preconfigured story posts for that playlist!
- Apple Music
* Requires an active Apple Music subscription for transferring into
- Amazon Music
- Share playlists with friends across music streaming platforms
- Quickly Shift your favorite music between services
- Match review makes it a breeze to transfer the exact music you want.
- Add many transfers to the queue with batch setup.
- Add new Shifts using a web link copied to the clipboard.
- Monitor playlists for new song additions to keep your transferred playlists up to date.
- Clean minimal design with intuitive features to enhance your experience.
If you have any issues with SongShift, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.
SongShift’s Terms & Conditions are available at https://songshift.com/terms.
In this update:
- Fix a bug which could affect connections with Spotify
- Fix a bug where Voice Over selection of rematch custom string was not possible
- Fix a bug where deleting a configuration wouldn't return you to the intial step of Shift configuration
- Other stability improvements
If you have a few minutes to spare, please leave a review or update an old one. Many thanks for considering our request; it makes a massive difference to small teams like us.
Find SongShift online at @SongShift on Twitter, facebook.com/SongShift, songshift.com, instagram.com/songshift, or for support at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m the guy who listens to music a LOT, and has playlist that range from about an hour to hundreds of songs that last days, and trying to make a playlist on one platform is easy, but to have to do it all over again is a hassle. I was talking to my friend about this a few months ago, and they recommended me this app and MAN it’s nice. It turns hours of doing the same thing over and over into only a matter of minutes, all done for you. If there’s ever a problem with it recognizing a song it’s probably only 3-8 songs at most, and even then when you search for that song(if you still want it in the new copy of your playlist) it’ll probably be there, so no worries👌 from my experience, no payments needed to do this, and ad free, and again it works quickly and nicely. Definitely recommend for those who are like me and have many playlists that have tons of songs and use more than one app for music.
Clutchest app I own
I’m not exaggerating when I say that this app perfectly embodies what it means to be a perfectly efficient and effective app. There are no adds, no annoying extra information and it completely serves its purpose of absolutely feeding me playlists. I am one of few friends that has Apple Music and I dare say this app saved my my aux capabilities from the brink of death. This app is quick, easy, and has allowed me to ABSOLUTELY RAVAGE other peoples playlists and make them my own. I look forward to stealing more playlists in the future with this app. 10/10 I would pay any amount of money for it but the fact that it is free almost brings a tear to my eye. Thank you, and god bless you songshift.
Honestly wouldn’t recommend.
The app has WAY too many glitches to even be considered mobile friendly. I don’t trust the app enough to leave it alone while it transfers the music. I’ve had the premium for a day and I’ve experienced more problems than with the free version. Since I’ve purchased the premium, I’ve run into app resets, unfinished transfers, and unnecessary duplicates of those that did transfer. Mind you, most of the issues I just explained were issues that were said, by the owners, to disappear once you’ve purchased the premium. Not only did that not happen, things worsened. Rather quickly at that. I’m not even gonna bother with customer support I’ve seen reviews talking about how that is trash as well. I’m just glad I only spent 5 dollars. I feel sorry for those that paid more for this dysfunctional app due to the broken promises being promoted every time you open the app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SongShift, LLC
- 116.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 SongShift, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- SongShift Pro (Monthly) $4.99
- Pro Upgrade $39.99
- SongShift Pro (Yearly) $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.