Dissatisfied with your music provider or want to try something new?
SongShift transfers the music you love to the music provider you want. Shift your favorite albums, playlists, and songs with a few taps.
How it works:
- Connect your music services
- Configure which music you'd like to transfer
- SongShift finds suitable matches.
- Confirm our song matches and fix any we may have gotten wrong.
- The rest is magic. Sit back and let SongShift transfer your music.
Introducing SongShare: You can now share your playlists with your friends, regardless of which music streaming service they use. You can also share playlists through social media apps, such as Instagram and Snapchat, with preconfigured story posts for that playlist!
- Apple Music
* Requires an active Apple Music subscription for transferring into
- Amazon Music
- Share playlists with friends across music streaming platforms
- Quickly Shift your favorite music between services
- Match review makes it a breeze to transfer the exact music you want.
- Add many transfers to the queue with batch setup.
- Add new Shifts using a web link copied to the clipboard.
- Monitor playlists for new song additions to keep your transferred playlists up to date.
- Clean minimal design with intuitive features to enhance your experience.
If you have any issues with SongShift, please let us know at email@example.com. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.
SongShift’s Terms & Conditions are available at https://songshift.com/terms.
In this update:
- Change the Twitter bird logo to X logo in SongShare sharing
- Bug fixes and improvements
If you have a few minutes to spare, please leave a review or update an old one. Many thanks for considering our request; it makes a massive difference to small teams like us.
Find SongShift online at @SongShift on Twitter, facebook.com/SongShift, songshift.com, instagram.com/songshift, or for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m the guy who listens to music a LOT, and has playlist that range from about an hour to hundreds of songs that last days, and trying to make a playlist on one platform is easy, but to have to do it all over again is a hassle. I was talking to my friend about this a few months ago, and they recommended me this app and MAN it’s nice. It turns hours of doing the same thing over and over into only a matter of minutes, all done for you. If there’s ever a problem with it recognizing a song it’s probably only 3-8 songs at most, and even then when you search for that song(if you still want it in the new copy of your playlist) it’ll probably be there, so no worries👌 from my experience, no payments needed to do this, and ad free, and again it works quickly and nicely. Definitely recommend for those who are like me and have many playlists that have tons of songs and use more than one app for music.
Solid Platform to Move Any Songs/Playlists!
From music libraries to countless other playlists and songs, if you need them transferred you need SongShift!
Man was that lengthy to write, LOL. I don’t leave reviews other than stars in general but this app worked so well I had to show some gratitude for other users out there! Stay safe great people, God bless!
Great app, annoying feature however.
This app is great and it transfers songs amazingly, no problems, however there is a issue I have with the app which is the fact that when transferring playlists that have over 200+ songs, song shift will only transfer the first 200. Why not choose which 200 songs to transfer instead of the first 200 ? Let me put you through this scenario: let’s just say you have 500 songs in a playlist and u want to switch music apps, great !, you download song shift, and you choose what playlist you want to transfer however it only transfers the first 200. No big deal 🤷♂️ til you realize it only transfers the first 200 and now you have to go through the hassle of adding the 300 songs into the app that you transferred the first 200 songs from the 500 song playlist that couldn’t transfer because of this restriction, one by one. Wouldn’t it be easier if after you transfer the first 200 songs into the new playlist, that you could go back to song shift and choose the next 200 songs you want to transfer ? If so, please 🙏 try to make this a new feature in the next update.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SongShift, LLC
- 107.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 SongShift, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- SongShift Pro⁺: Monthly $9.99
- SongShift Pro: Monthly $6.99
- Lifetime Access $59.99
- SongShift Pro⁺: Yearly $39.99
- SongShift Pro: Yearly $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.