- Tags, keywords and CSS attributes are highlighted with a different color.
- It extracts the links which are embedded into HTML and CSS so that they can be followed easily.
- It collects all images from the HTML and CSS which can be viewed separately in a list and full screen.
- images can be saved to the photo album
- save bookmarks
- toggle word wrap
- copy and paste code to clipboard
- open the URL in the browser and send it by email
- support for the iPhone 6 and 6+
- word wrap preserves trailing white space
Ratings and Reviews
Reverse engineer any web page.
I love this app. As a designer, this thing is invaluable. To be able to view the source HTML on my Touch is really handy. Great for inspiration and/or finding out "how do they do that." Great app. The three tabs are perfect. Easy, fast, and intuitive. I have no idea why a few peeps are knocking this app. Easily worth 6 bucks... At .99 cents it is a steal. I use it daily in the course of my design work. Would luv to see pro version with FTP and page editing features. Thanks.
good source viewer
Fast and good syntax highlighting but the controls are clunky.
Copy & Paste?
Need the ability to copy & paste. The scrolling is horribly slow, and the tap-to-wordwrap is a little off.
Pretty much just needs the controls redone, because otherwise it is a decent viewer.
- Piet Jonas
- 792.6 KB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009 Piet Jonas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.