- Tags, keywords and CSS attributes are highlighted with a different color.
- It extracts the links which are embedded into HTML and CSS so that they can be followed easily.
- It collects all images from the HTML and CSS which can be viewed separately in a list and full screen.
- images can be saved to the photo album
- save bookmarks
- toggle word wrap
- copy and paste code to clipboard
- open the URL in the browser and send it by email
- support for the iPhone 6 and 6+
- word wrap preserves trailing white space
Ratings and Reviews
Reverse engineer any web page.
I love this app. As a designer, this thing is invaluable. To be able to view the source HTML on my Touch is really handy. Great for inspiration and/or finding out "how do they do that." Great app. The three tabs are perfect. Easy, fast, and intuitive. I have no idea why a few peeps are knocking this app. Easily worth 6 bucks... At .99 cents it is a steal. I use it daily in the course of my design work. Would luv to see pro version with FTP and page editing features. Thanks.
Love The App
I have had this for a long time now and love it. It would be even better if there was a way to search for specific code in the source. Like lets say I want to find '<input type="text" name="thisText" />' but overall it is very nice. Great App.
Copy & Paste?
Need the ability to copy & paste. The scrolling is horribly slow, and the tap-to-wordwrap is a little off.
Pretty much just needs the controls redone, because otherwise it is a decent viewer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.