Take a selfie to create your life-like avatar, then join with other people using your phone. Switching to AR mode will turn your environment around you into a digital experience. The Spatial mobile app allows you to fully participate in an immersive meeting even if you don't have a virtual reality (VR) or augmented reality (AR) headset.
Spatial's mobile app brings people together using lifelike avatars for hangouts, immersive presentations, team planning, product reviews, & brainstorms in virtual spaces. In AR mode, the Spatial mobile app allows you to beam avatars of your friends or team-mates right into your living room to collaborate in the real space around you.
The Spatial mobile app is so easy to use - simply hold up your phone and tap the link and you’re in!
During a time when collaboration and meeting together feels disconnected, unclear, and inefficient, Spatial enables you to -
CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER FROM ACROSS THE WORLD
- Create your lifelike 3D avatar from a selfie in seconds
- Your avatar talks, moves, and interacts with objects and content
MAKE YOUR VIRTUAL ROOM YOUR MONITOR & YOUR HANDS YOUR MOUSE
- Fill your virtual room with files and images
- Enjoy beautiful immersive 3D environments
- Express and share ideas w/ whiteboarding, notes, search, photos, & 3D models
USE ALL YOUR FAVORITE TOOLS
- Seamlessly upload many 2D/3D file types from your cloud services
- Integrate with Slack, Google Drive, Microsoft 365, and Figma to bring in content
- In-app browser (from a headset) + screen sharing (from the web app)
- Take photos, and upload from your cloud service apps, easily.
JOIN FROM ANY DEVICE
- Spatial is cross-platform. Join a room in VR, AR, mobile & from a web browser (PC/mobile).
- We encourage mobile users to join Spatial rooms with at least one person using a VR or AR headset.
- Spatial's mobile app accompanies VR & AR headsets, nicely.
Spatial 6.0 is here! We've got a ton going on, which means lots to share with our community in this release!
Improved Host Tools - Now, anyone can lock their content in a room! Easier experience on all the levels.
Performance Boost - The fastest and lightest Spatial ever! Join rooms faster and experience content more smoothly, all while using less memory.
Spatial Park - This new environment is both aesthetically and functionally beautiful. Designed as a meeting commons for our users to meet and peel off into different corners of Spatial together. We will feature rooms here and display a rotation of art.
Spatial Home - A space to call home in the metaverse. Decorate it, personalize it, invite your friends. Or keep it as a quiet reflective place where you can return from wherever your adventure takes you.
Even More Features
- Align content with walls on all environments
- Battery saving mode
- Save space as template
Fixes & Improvements
- Major performance improvements in spaces with lots of videos and gifs
- Major memory optimizations for 3D models and videos
- Support for KTX/Basisu texture compression in 3D models
- Only the space administrator or hosts can now change the spatialized audio setting
- No longer requests push notification permissions on startup
- Improved thumbnail capture for spaces
- Major voice reliability and UX improvements
- Improved avatar load times
- Improved appearance of generic avatars when user hasn't generated one
- Added ability to share, rename, and delete spaces from the spaces menu
- Default share setting is now "Anyone with a link"
- Fixed: Some 3D Model textures use point filtering, resulting in low texture quality
- Fixed: Videos can be played/paused even when content is locked by host
- Fixed: Prevent multiple quicklooks from being opened at once
- Fixed: Many out-of-memory crashes in rooms with lots of content
Ratings and Reviews
Excited for the future of work!!
My company already uses Spatial on VR headset and now I’m excited by how even easier it is to join a meeting on iPhone. Now we’ll also be able to expand Spatial usage across the company since headsets are no longer needed for an interactive experience! Also AR mode is soooo cool! No more Zoom fatigue; long live Spatial! Great work and I’m excited to see what comes in the next release! Cheers
Every time I hop into Spatial I discover a new feature that unlocks a new way of working, communicating, or creating. I’m excited to watch this platform continue to grow, and expand my own relationship with virtual experience at the same time.
The BEST cross platform VR experience!
I’ve loved Spatial since I loaded it up on my Quest 2 a year ago. I model custom environments in SketchUp, light them in Blender, and upload them as custom spaces in Spatial to experience some of the coolest VR experiences out there.
If you aren’t a designer, visit other peoples spaces for free! This is the best VR app I use!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spatial Systems Inc
- 276.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Spatial Systems Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.