Take a selfie to create your life-like avatar, then join with other people using your phone. Switching to AR mode will turn your environment around you into a digital experience. The Spatial mobile app allows you to fully participate in an immersive meeting even if you don't have a virtual reality (VR) or augmented reality (AR) headset.
Spatial's mobile app brings people together using lifelike avatars for hangouts, immersive presentations, team planning, product reviews, & brainstorms in virtual spaces. In AR mode, the Spatial mobile app allows you to beam avatars of your friends or team-mates right into your living room to collaborate in the real space around you.
The Spatial mobile app is so easy to use - simply hold up your phone and tap the link and you’re in!
During a time when collaboration and meeting together feels disconnected, unclear, and inefficient, Spatial enables you to -
CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER FROM ACROSS THE WORLD
- Create your lifelike 3D avatar from a selfie in seconds
- Your avatar talks, moves, and interacts with objects and content
MAKE YOUR VIRTUAL ROOM YOUR MONITOR & YOUR HANDS YOUR MOUSE
- Fill your virtual room with files and images
- Enjoy beautiful immersive 3D environments
- Express and share ideas w/ whiteboarding, notes, search, photos, & 3D models
USE ALL YOUR FAVORITE TOOLS
- Seamlessly upload many 2D/3D file types from your cloud services
- Integrate with Slack, Google Drive, Microsoft 365, and Figma to bring in content
- In-app browser (from a headset) + screen sharing (from the web app)
- Take photos, and upload from your cloud service apps, easily.
JOIN FROM ANY DEVICE
- Spatial is cross-platform. Join a room in VR, AR, mobile & from a web browser (PC/mobile).
- We encourage mobile users to join Spatial rooms with at least one person using a VR or AR headset.
- Spatial's mobile app accompanies VR & AR headsets, nicely.
- Stability improvements
- Login flow bug fix
- AR mode bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excited for the future of work!!
My company already uses Spatial on VR headset and now I’m excited by how even easier it is to join a meeting on iPhone. Now we’ll also be able to expand Spatial usage across the company since headsets are no longer needed for an interactive experience! Also AR mode is soooo cool! No more Zoom fatigue; long live Spatial! Great work and I’m excited to see what comes in the next release! Cheers
XR without a headset!
I love using Spatial on my Quest 2, but this is the perfect solution for those times when I don’t feel like being in headset. Capabilities are nearly the same as in headset so the experience is just as immersive. And I can join in AR or VR which is unique to the mobile platform. Try this out!
I finally feel like I’m together with my colleagues again
This app is wild!!! I’ve just been zooming and using FaceTime for months but now I can jump in a 3D room for meetings. Some of my colleagues use their VR headsets which, some use Android. Super useful for this to be so cross platform. And I couldn’t believe how it easy it was to set up.
Making an avatar literally only required a selfie and took like 5 seconds. I’ve never ever ever ever seen a mobile app like this for work before!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spatial Systems Inc
- 343.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Spatial Systems Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.