► Squad Alpha – are you up to the challenge?
Looking for an engaging casual shooter that’s easy to get the hang of but offers engrossing action and real tactical challenges? Squad Alpha is a top-down shooting game with intelligent mechanics, loads of cool upgradeable guns, and addictive gameplay that’ll have your trigger finger itching and tickle your strategic brain.
Duck, dodge, run and take cover, then pick off multiple targets to complete endless levels of thrilling action and get awesome rewards so you can upgrade your gear and prove your agents worthy of the elite Squad Alpha!
►The alpha and omega of mobile shooters
• Think before you shoot – Squad Alpha is a blast and a half, with intuitive top-down gameplay that’s easy to get into. But you can’t just go out with all guns blazing. The clever mechanics and carefully designed levels mean you’ll need to pause your trigger finger, plan your moves and play the angles to take out all your enemies and reach the end of the progressively more challenging levels.
• The action never ends – over 200 unique levels, each requiring its own tactical approach and ever more ingenious strategy to master, as well as nearly 20 different bosses providing extra challenges and awesome rewards for your elite agents.
• Get the squad back together – progress through the game to gather all the elite agents of Squad Alpha, each with their own unique style, skills, and 4 different skins to collect and wear.
• Bullet points – over 30 different guns to collect, cherish and upgrade, including pistols, shotguns, SMGs, and much more. Earn cash in levels and reach game benchmarks to build up your arsenal and find the gun that suits your shooting style, then fine-tune it in the workshop to create a truly awesome weapon that will strike fear into the heart of your foes. And that’s not to mention grenades…
• Banging sounds – Squad Alpha boasts simple but stylish graphics that are light enough to play on any device while also looking sleek and cool, as well as a fantastic and atmospheric soundtrack to enhance the action and adventure.
►Guns, grenades, and gumption…
Plan your moves and let the bullets fly in this edge-of-your-seat action game that’s fun to play for 5 minutes or hours on end. Looking for a new take on a top-down shooter that combines tactical challenges with really engaging gameplay, stylish looks, and super-cool sounds, and a huge amount of collectible to ensure there’s always something new that’ll keep you coming back for more and more fast-paced shooter action?
Download Squad Alpha now for thrills, adventure, and guaranteed trigger happiness.
- New mission type: SKIRMISH! Test your skills with new objectives and various enemy modifiers. New skirmish every 2 hours. Note: available from account level 8.
- New episodes! New campaign levels along with the new world, enemies and bosses!
- Hunt improvement: extended difficulty range and new booster to open the chests instantly!
- Discord server! Join, share and discuss with other agents worldwide!
- Coming soon: more social content and worldwide challenges!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game but, VIP too pricey.
This game is awesome, I spent a few dollars for VIP, and I had a blast—definitely a game I would stick too for months. After my VIP ended, I would have started a monthly subscription if it were $9.99 a month, but $15 is too much—this is more expensive then my Netflix.
The sound design is where this game SHINES!
That being said, fun game, and would be in my daily game playlist if it had a more reasonable monthly subscription—$9.99 a month for what it currently offers and add daily gems.
In the end, I’ve stopped playing because I can’t stand advertisements. This VIP has zero advertisements—everywhere.
I’m gonna give this 4 stars for gameplay, -1 for everything else
The fundamental gameplay is solid, but like all these rather Archero inspired games, progression quickly falls off.
I spent a little money to help, but anymore still won’t get me past any real barriers.
You want to boost your weapon the first time? You need a rare part that:
1. I have no means to craft using widely available resources.
2. Does not drop often, even on higher “hunt” levels.
3. Can only be obtained in expeditions and operations, where getting one is entirely chance based, every 9 hours or so.
4. Is entirely specific to the weapon category. There are 6 weapon categories. So when you DO get one of these things, it’s not necessarily useful to you.
In addition, salvaging your weapon past the first “limit break” requires breaking out gems.
Guess how often you get gems?
Well, ranking up gives them. Good luck relying on that.
And umm…sometimes you get 5 at a time from the operation spin wheel
And…like 1/20 times on a hunt, a chest on location will grant 10-14 gems.
Salvaging an already boosted weapon requires *50* gems.
That’s bad. That’s really bad.
Either make it free, or make getting gems without the need to shovel cash towards the game.
Also, upgrading weapon space should use cash, not gems.
This game is simply hamstrung by typical mobile game shenanigans.
Pretty good but a couple of things are annoying.
These are some ways to improve the game and I hope at least one or all of these are added to the game but anyway thank you for this nice game!
1. This game is fun but i feel like the progression of this game is to slow.
2. The fact that you need 50 gems to salvage a weapon parts is kinda stupid and it would be better if it was probably be 10 through 25.
3. You should have the option to decline chest because it fills up way to quickly and it gets annoying.
4. Getting weapon parts and gear parts or way to hard and time consuming to get especially how rare they are and annoying to get so maybe make some ways to obtain them easier.
5. And maybe instead of the annoying generic hold to run and release to shoot mechanic try to make a my a way you can shoot freely and move.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 453.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Estoty
- In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack $1.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Elite Pass $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.