► Squad Alpha – are you up to the challenge?
Looking for an engaging casual shooter that’s easy to get the hang of but offers engrossing action and real tactical challenges? Squad Alpha is a top-down shooting game with intelligent mechanics, loads of cool upgradeable guns, and addictive gameplay that’ll have your trigger finger itching and tickle your strategic brain.
Duck, dodge, run and take cover, then pick off multiple targets to complete endless levels of thrilling action and get awesome rewards so you can upgrade your gear and prove your agents worthy of the elite Squad Alpha!
►The alpha and omega of mobile shooters
• Think before you shoot – Squad Alpha is a blast and a half, with intuitive top-down gameplay that’s easy to get into. But you can’t just go out with all guns blazing. The clever mechanics and carefully designed levels mean you’ll need to pause your trigger finger, plan your moves and play the angles to take out all your enemies and reach the end of the progressively more challenging levels.
• The action never ends – over 200 unique levels, each requiring its own tactical approach and ever more ingenious strategy to master, as well as nearly 20 different bosses providing extra challenges and awesome rewards for your elite agents.
• Get the squad back together – progress through the game to gather all the elite agents of Squad Alpha, each with their own unique style, skills, and 4 different skins to collect and wear.
• Bullet points – over 30 different guns to collect, cherish and upgrade, including pistols, shotguns, SMGs, and much more. Earn cash in levels and reach game benchmarks to build up your arsenal and find the gun that suits your shooting style, then fine-tune it in the workshop to create a truly awesome weapon that will strike fear into the heart of your foes. And that’s not to mention grenades…
• Banging sounds – Squad Alpha boasts simple but stylish graphics that are light enough to play on any device while also looking sleek and cool, as well as a fantastic and atmospheric soundtrack to enhance the action and adventure.
►Guns, grenades, and gumption…
Plan your moves and let the bullets fly in this edge-of-your-seat action game that’s fun to play for 5 minutes or hours on end. Looking for a new take on a top-down shooter that combines tactical challenges with really engaging gameplay, stylish looks, and super-cool sounds, and a huge amount of collectible to ensure there’s always something new that’ll keep you coming back for more and more fast-paced shooter action?
Download Squad Alpha now for thrills, adventure, and guaranteed trigger happiness.
EVENT: MR. BIT
Mr. Bit is back to help you limit break your weapons! Collect Bit Cards, roll the dice and receive limited-time rewards!
NEW LEGENDARY WEAPONS
Bloodhound and Frostpunk are here to boost your loadout! Find them in Shop's legendary weapon chest or loot from enemies!
SHOP: RESOURCE TOKENS
Complete contracts to receive resource tokens and use them to open the resource chests in Shop. For a limited time, you can still spend weapon tokens to buy the resource chests.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great game! It checks the boxes for a few genres as it’s action packed game where strategy plays a huge role. I don’t care how could you are,if you don’t have the right gun for some of the later bosses,you are going down. Anybody that says this is a pay-to-win title is a lazy gamer.
Now, for the downside. The first issue is probably on me. I can’t get into the new game modes,rifts etc. When I try to log into Game Center from there,I get the spinning clock that never stops spinning. I’m still trying to figure this out. My second issue is the lack of control over what parts you craft. I now have 3 guns that I can’t improve because Im waiting to get lucky and craft the parts I need. This adds unnecessary frustration. I think you should add more parts,but allow planned crafting as opposed to random. If you have gotten far in the game,you know what I’m talking about.
Regardless,I’m giving the game 5/5 stars because I see they are working on improvements. I gift a 5/5 because that’s how I roll.
Awesome game but….
This is one of the best games I have found among many. Leveling up and getting better weapons as you progress through the levels without having to pay anything. Yeah there are specials and a store if you want to get ahead but I’ve been playing for a good 6 months and I’m pretty high in the ranks with awesome weapons. Watching ads are annoying but do give you an extra chance to get a weapon part, cash, etc…
I’m almost stuck now and only slowly level up, I wish they would change the probability of the gear level or somehow incorporate getting gear in the levels or events. Getting advanced blue weapon parts is almost impossible to get unless you plan on playing 24/7. Lastly the characters. It’s fun to unlock the characters freely and see what special attributes they have… but once you unlock them all and level them all up to as much as you can, during the events and dice spins, you keep unlocking a card as to when you already have that character unlocked. It would be great if they would change the reward to something truly needed
I really hope the developers read this and change things
Fun to come back to
Overall, I’d say this game is really fun and keeps me coming back each day Tom complete different daily/bi-daily challenges. Progression feels good even if it gets slower towards the higher levels. My only thing is I wish you got more with the VIP membership. Skipping ads and the auto chest open are probably the best perks, but those are really the only two notable ones in my opinion. The daily hammers and tickets are nice, but other than that you get new skins which don’t look too great imo. An unlisted benefit seems to be randomly boosted rewards here and there, but if it’s not guaranteed it seems like just a tease. For $15/mo, I feel the membership could offer more perks (maybe one guaranteed reward from the random prize or double the extra bonus chest drop/rarity up). Still good fun, but the VIP membership can help you get through a lot of the early game easily, but seems less worth to have late game. It would also be nice to get a notice about a game update. I have gone 4 days without touching the new event bc I did not have the most recent update and nothing notified me until I decided to come and leave a review.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 806.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Estoty
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $2.99
- Suitcase of Gems $17.99
- Elite Pass $4.99
- Weekend Deal $0.99
- Weekend Deal $4.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Soldier's Pick $3.99
- VIP Weekly Membership $1.99
- Boxes Pack $2.99
- Resource Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.